Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am in the process of collecting the documentation for ITA, cic website mentions that we can get medical exams done before the submission of application or afterwards. Looking for suggestions from experienced members which one to choose?
Do i need medical tests for kids aged 7 and 3?
We will be getting medical done in Dallas, US.

Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I am in the process of collecting the documentation for ITA, cic website mentions that we can get medical exams done before the submission of application or afterwards. Looking for suggestions from experienced members which one to choose?

Thanks
For EE, most of the time you need to do it upfront, as it's a required document to upload.

provost

Feb 14, 2017

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, You need Medical tests for kids aged 7 and 3

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017

Thanks
Yes, You need Medical tests for kids aged 7 and 3[/QUOTE]

Get all your medicals done before you apply. CIC website has lists of approved medical centres that they recognise for Immigration Medicals.

Reactions: tansha

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Yes, You need Medical tests for kids aged 7 and 3
Get all your medicals done before you apply. CIC website has lists of approved medical centres that they recognise for Immigration Medicals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot