+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance Undertaking Code S 2.06

EmilyInBC

Feb 22, 2024
Since my code was S2.06 which means that I had already complied to the medical surveillance rules, I did not have to do anything.
I would advise you to call IRCC and clarify with them since you said you got tested when you first arrived but on checking code S2.02 you need to go under testing again.
Thank you! I sent an email to medical surveillance and they said I don’t need to do anything since we have completed our medical surveillance. They said they have updated our profile.

Smrnjtsngh

Jul 15, 2021
Thank you! I sent an email to medical surveillance and they said I don’t need to do anything since we have completed our medical surveillance. They said they have updated our profile.
I also got my eCOPR with code S2.06
- So, if i need send an email to anyone and if yes then on which email id i need to send that email?
- If i need to go under surveillance ?
- Is there anything apart from above that Ineed to do?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I also got my eCOPR with code S2.06
- So, if i need send an email to anyone and if yes then on which email id i need to send that email?
- If i need to go under surveillance ?
- Is there anything apart from above that Ineed to do?
Sign and send the surveillance to the same email you had got it.
No you just to keep an eye on your phone for provincial doc

Smrnjtsngh

Jul 15, 2021
I got that condition mentioned on eCOPR, which I downloaded from the portal.

so, on which email should i send it?

Smrnjtsngh

Jul 15, 2021
Also, according to the medical coding, that is, available on canada.ca at

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/medical-assessment-coding.html

S2.06
Applicant has complied with a medical surveillance requirement from a previous immigration medical exam (IME). No requirement for medical surveillance.”

@ashsense @EmilyInBC
So, I am wondering what did you guys do after receiving your eCOPR?
As, you both mentioned that you got your eCOPR with same surveillance code (S2.06).

For the reference this is my eCOPR screenshot. In the screenshot you can see the condition and the surveillance code.

Last edited:

sumeer92

Jun 2, 2024
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi ..i have done my medical and doctors said everything is fine but in my x ray they send mild pleural thickening in lungs..to ircc ...will it affect my medical report and ircc send me furtherence letter or not?? Pls help..is this a serious matter or not..