+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance Undertaking Code S 2.06

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
It depends upon wait time. My friend got a call in approx 1.5 months from getting surveillance letter.
I see. I already did everything and the doctor told me that i am cleared and they will send it to the provincial health unit to inform the ircc. I just wander if it will take longer . I hope it will not

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I see. I already did everything and the doctor told me that i am cleared and they will send it to the provincial health unit to inform the ircc. I just wander if it will take longer . I hope it will not
Yes until and unless the IRCC medical team needs to assess it.
Let review it so you did medical, they you got medical furtherance and you did xray and sputum and now waiting for futher correspondence from IRCC, isn't it?

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Yes until and unless the IRCC medical team needs to assess it.
Let review it so you did medical, they you got medical furtherance and you did xray and sputum and now waiting for futher correspondence from IRCC, isn't it?
Yes, I just confirmed with the hospital that they sent it to BC TB Center and they are the one who will inform IRCC about it. I am not sure how long it will be.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I just confirmed with the hospital that they sent it to BC TB Center and they are the one who will inform IRCC about it. I am not sure how long it will be.
It depends upon the IRCC medical team. Keep an eye on your email and hope for the best. Let me know how it goes.

Boparai R

Feb 24, 2023
Heyy everyone, I have same question regarding medical surveillance. My medical passed in December but received surveillance notice in January and I contacted health services and did skin test. So, 6 days ago I received a call from health services that they received an undertaking form. But I haven’t received any form from IRCC. I read in a lot of threads clients also receive an undertaking form. Anyone has any idea whats going on and how long it will take for PR

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Heyy everyone, I have same question regarding medical surveillance. My medical passed in December but received surveillance notice in January and I contacted health services and did skin test. So, 6 days ago I received a call from health services that they received an undertaking form. But I haven’t received any form from IRCC. I read in a lot of threads clients also receive an undertaking form. Anyone has any idea whats going on and how long it will take for PR
Once the medical panel send the report that you attended the appointment, you will receive PR. The next you will receive undertaking letter which you have to sign and send back on the same email.

Reactions: Boparai R

asm_1234

Feb 27, 2023
Hello,

I haven’t received any Medical Surveillance undertaking. But on my eCOPR I have surveillance code: 2.06

does this also mean the same? As I had completed medical surveillance the first time I entered Canada on study permit in 2018.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I haven’t received any Medical Surveillance undertaking. But on my eCOPR I have surveillance code: 2.06

does this also mean the same? As I had completed medical surveillance the first time I entered Canada on study permit in 2018.
Did you completed the treatment? How long was that 6 months or 8 months? If yes you would have received one letter of completion from province, other from provincial head and one from IRCC that you had complied with the consition and a copy has been added to your file for future use.

asm_1234

Feb 27, 2023
Did you completed the treatment? How long was that 6 months or 8 months? If yes you would have received one letter of completion from province, other from provincial head and one from IRCC that you had complied with the consition and a copy has been added to your file for future use.
There wasn’t any treatment required as it was a case of Inactive TB. I had a history of TB in 2013. So I only had to get an xray done and send it to them.

I received a letter in 2018 from them mentioning that I had completed the surveillance. Hopefully I dont have to do it again now

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
There wasn’t any treatment required as it was a case of Inactive TB. I had a history of TB in 2013. So I only had to get an xray done and send it to them.

I received a letter in 2018 from them mentioning that I had completed the surveillance. Hopefully I dont have to do it again now
Ok, hope so. Hope you saved that email for future use. But the question is if you have completed that why is there surveillance code on your eCOPR?
Ask your provincial doc you had consulted that time if anything more to be done or maybe wait for a letter usually it comes in your email after eCOPR. You have to sign it and send it back.

Narendra012

Oct 23, 2019
Hi, I am also CEC inland Applicant. AOR: March 25, I have everything completed and COPR is on Tracker on Aug 2, I didn;t receive Portal email yet. I reached out to local MP, Their office said, My application is waiting on Medical surveillance.

Back in 2019:
I used old medical , i did for Study permit, I met a doctor after landing in canda and Got Medical surveillance done, I got an email as well that medical surveillance is completed and nothing to be done in 2019.

EmilyInBC

Feb 22, 2024
Hi @ashsense, I know this post is a year old but I am facing something similar. I received a medical surveillance undertaking but code S 2.02 for my PR application. I am inland and not sure what to do with it. I have completed the medical surveillance from when I first arrived last year and received a mail saying I have been cleared. Did you sign it and how did you send it to them? Did it affect your PR processing? Hope you can help me. Thank you!

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
Hi @ashsense, I know this post is a year old but I am facing something similar. I received a medical surveillance undertaking but code S 2.02 for my PR application. I am inland and not sure what to do with it. I have completed the medical surveillance from when I first arrived last year and received a mail saying I have been cleared. Did you sign it and how did you send it to them? Did it affect your PR processing? Hope you can help me. Thank you!
Since my code was S2.06 which means that I had already complied to the medical surveillance rules, I did not have to do anything.
I would advise you to call IRCC and clarify with them since you said you got tested when you first arrived but on checking code S2.02 you need to go under testing again.