MEDICAL SERVICES PLAN INVOICE & CRA Problem world income

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for clarification I thought it is welfare or financial assistance...
I'm learning so many things each day!

I just want to know is it obligatory to sign up for GST credit?
Or optional?
And which paper or lines indicate the gst credit in the tax package?
Please answer me those questions.
Thank you very much
As I said in my previous post, you don't have to apply.

Reactions: Clorets90

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
As I said in my previous post, you don't have to apply.
Okay, but I don't know if I applied or no "honestly" I just copied the numbers from work copy to mailing copy signed it and that's it...
Please if I send pictures of working copy can you tell me where it say credit gst?

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Just to clarify you don’t apply when you file your taxes it qualifies you.
So you mean it happens automatically? I filled for fedral & province tax this what I know but I don't know something else.

Or you mean government by themselves apply automatically for me because I'm getting minimum wage "this is how my friend told me you will get money back every 3-4 months for free Canada is good country" but I don't know what I signed it's all complicated boxes & dark papers...

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay, but I don't know if I applied or no "honestly" I just copied the numbers from work copy to mailing copy signed it and that's it...
Please if I send pictures of working copy can you tell me where it say credit gst?
Please don't send me your personal information.

As said above, it is an automatic process when you file taxes. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/publications/rc4210/gst-hst-credit.html

Why are you so concerned with it? If you don't want it, just don't reply to CRA with your previous income information. To be honest, turning down the credit is a pretty stupid thing to do when you have a family to support and you don't make much money but your choice.

Reactions: Clorets90

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Please don't send me your personal information.

As said above, it is an automatic process when you file taxes. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/publications/rc4210/gst-hst-credit.html

Why are you so concerned with it? If you don't want it, just don't reply to CRA with your previous income information. To be honest, turning down the credit is a pretty stupid thing to do when you have a family to support and you don't make much money but your choice.
Not my personal info but blank papers of same what I filled work copy.

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Because also I'm new and do not know what I should do.
Government is not someone or something to do mistakes with.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Not my personal info but blank papers of same what I filled work copy.
Because I don't like to have headache & extra not necessarily thinking.
Because also I'm new and do not know what I should do.
Government is not someone or something to do mistakes with.
Again, it is automatic. CRA processes your return, sees that your income level qualifies and issues the credit. This is a fairly straightforward thing and not something to worry about. It isn't a mistake and you don't need to do anything.

I suggest you seek out an immigrant/refugee assistance centre in your area. Your posts indicate that you could use additional support in settling in Canada.

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Again, it is automatic. CRA processes your return, sees that your income level qualifies and issues the credit. This is a fairly straightforward thing and not something to worry about. It isn't a mistake and you don't need to do anything.

I suggest you seek out an immigrant/refugee assistance centre in your area. Your posts indicate that you could use additional support in settling in Canada.
Okay you just put ice on my burning thaaaank youuuu