Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
TLU - 05-06-2015
African countries causing delay or what ??
I also submitted PCC of two african countries and travelled to South africa as well.

Hope things will move fast and we will surely get PPR.

yoya said:
No travel history except to south Africa. I sent two PCCs from my home country and current resident.

We cant do any thing except praying though waiting is a killer....

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
bobansto2002 said:
Congrats!!!

Except police certificate, did they request something else to submit in the period from MR to PPR?

Wishing you all the best!

Hi bobansto2002. When I received the MR they also requested me the residence fee payment and the police certificates from my country for my partner and me, which we did right away. However we had to ask for an extension because the FBI report of my common-law partner was going to arrive after the expiration date to send the documents. They granted us the extension, so on september 1 we sent the FBI report and that was all!

Fortunately no interview and not additional documents requested so far. I am planning to send tomorrow the passports.

In my experience I think Mexico office is pretty fast, but at the same time I think they dont have as many applicants as others. It depends on that too!

Wish you all the luck

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Photos:10-03-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
abdul rehman qureshi said:
Actually when i was filling the forms, i overlooked mistakenly that in schedula A form check boxes fields also includes "visit visa refusal" for any country.
i submitted my application in dec
PER received in March
Medical request in June (they also asked us to fill schedule A form again and submit the RPRF plus they also asked the reason that y ur spouse refused for US visa.) Then v realized our mistake and noticed that there is a field of visit visa refusal as well. V arranged all imp documents and wrote a reasons for applying and rejection of US visa.
After 1 month they asked for a copy of US visa refusal form.
I sent them after a week. Then at 24th August 2015, i got email from CIC that we have received ur letter and will get back to u soon. uptil now i m waiting.

Dear,
It shouldn't be any problem as long as you sent the refusal letter.
Although, it would have been much better if you had sent an updated form upon realizing the error.
B'cause they call this misrepresentation. Most international immigration systems are interlinked.

Whats your timeline, NOC and Nationality.
Don't worry, just keep patience and stop thinking about it. ;) Everything will be fine.

Hope it helps.
TC
doc2015

Alik

Sep 10, 2015
So... Almost 2 month have passed since I did my medicals, and I still don't see the line "Medical results have been received" in my application status. I worry that they simply lost my medical results.
Could anyone please advice what should I do? I already sent an e-mail to Ottawa CIC center (where my application being processed), but they didn't respond.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Alik said:
So... Almost 2 month have passed since I did my medicals, and I still don't see the line "Medical results have been received" in my application status. I worry that they simply lost my medical results.
Could anyone please advice what should I do? I already sent an e-mail to Ottawa CIC center (where my application being processed), but they didn't respond.
you are not alone, I know quite a number of people that did medicals ssince July and ttheir eCAS is yet to show medicals received. Just calm down I'm sure next update by CIC you will see it in your eCAS

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Alik said:
get a proof from the hospital that they have actually uploaded your emedicals.
the emedical form has your name, date of birth, IME on top of it and the body is as below:
Your emedical case has been submitted to CIC.This information sheet outlines the immigration health examinations that you have completed.........(blabla blabla)

Alik

Sep 10, 2015
To tbaba: I see. Isn't eCAS updates each Tuesday (as it says on CIC website)?
To engrted: Well, I called to hospital where I did my medical examination and asked whether they submitted my results. They checked and said that my results have been submitted on August 13 (more than a month ago).

Thank you for your responses.

hushuscanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alik said:
To tbaba: I see. Isn't eCAS updates each Tuesday (as it says on CIC website)?
To engrted: Well, I called to hospital where I did my medical examination and asked whether they submitted my results. They checked and said that my results have been submitted on August 13 (more than a month ago).

Thank you for your responses.
Alik

i am on the same boat since July too, and a lot of others as well, you are welcome to join our whatsapp group on 91-9700855064

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Fsasamir said:
Friends,

I am really concerned about current situation on refugees from Syria. God help them.

Can it negatively affect application processing of those who are still waiting for PPR? There are articles and calls for Canada to increase refugee immigration tolls which may cause VO attention switch from FSW2014.
Today, I saw another article about syrian and iraqi immigration. Canada Immigration Minister, Chris Alexander committed to accept and settle 10,000 refugees from Syria and Iraq by Sep 2016. He also said that visa offices are working hard in order to meet this committment.

Article
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1017149&tp=1&_ga=1.129486796.1586638416.1440080870

At the same time I noticed sharp decrease in number of PPRs from Paris Visa office this week which can be tracked in iranian spreadsheet.

kakarotson

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 - 09 - 2014
Doc's Request.
15 - 09 - 2014
Nomination.....
03 - 02 - 2015
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
submitted with application band 6.5
Med's Request
22 - 07 -2015
Med's Done....
20 - 08 - 2015
Interview........
Thank GOD its waived
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
THANK TO GOD!!!
LANDED..........
2016 definitely!
i suggest that go on to your daily lives...

MR done means you are good to go (even if no medical received such as in my case)!

Next from VO is Visa issuance is ready so better make sure that passports are valid 12 MONTHS!!! thats on the PPR letter...and you only have 30 days left...

good luck to all..

abdul rehman qureshi

May 20, 2015
doc2015 said:
Dear,
It shouldn't be any problem as long as you sent the refusal letter.
Although, it would have been much better if you had sent an updated form upon realizing the error.
B'cause they call this misrepresentation. Most international immigration systems are interlinked.

Whats your timeline, NOC and Nationality.
Don't worry, just keep patience and stop thinking about it. ;) Everything will be fine.

Hope it helps.
TC
doc2015
Thanx dear,
I m Pakistani with London visa office. here is my timeline
application rcvd: 18-dec-2014
PER: 8-march-2015
Medical, RPRF, PCC and updated schedule A form request (all at once) : 12-June-2015
Medical have been received (ecas line updated): 22-July-2015
Asked Visa refusal letter: 12 aug
Letter sent: 24 aug
Its been a month i haven`t heard any news :'(
I asked to different consultants, one of them told me that may b they raised an issue that u got refused by america and may b due to this reason, ur immigration application r going to be rejected.

Alik

Sep 10, 2015
Just a small update: today I received response on my email from CIC . They answered that they received my medical results and my application is being processed (even though there is still no 'Medical results have been received' record in my application status). So it looks like there is some problem in ecas with application status update.

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Photos:10-03-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
abdul rehman qureshi said:
Thanx dear,
I m Pakistani with London visa office. here is my timeline
application rcvd: 18-dec-2014
PER: 8-march-2015
Medical, RPRF, PCC and updated schedule A form request (all at once) : 12-June-2015
Medical have been received (ecas line updated): 22-July-2015
Asked Visa refusal letter: 12 aug
Letter sent: 24 aug
Its been a month i haven`t heard any news :'(
I asked to different consultants, one of them told me that may b they raised an issue that u got refused by america and may b due to this reason, ur immigration application r going to be rejected.

Dear,
They will check/verify the letter and/or reasons with the embassy.
It also depends on reason(s) of refusal, mentioned in the letter.
If reason is incomplete documents or insufficient funds, it should not be an issue.

Hope it clears up soon.
Best of Luck.
TC
doc2015

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Alik said:
Just a small update: today I received response on my email from CIC . They answered that they received my medical results and my application is being processed (even though there is still no 'Medical results have been received' record in my application status). So it looks like there is some problem in ecas with application status update.
Congrats alik! it must be a huge relief on you knowing that CIC received your medical result.. ;) ;) ;)..by the way can you share to us the email address you use in contacting the CIC? thanks..