+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask your opinion about my case since I did my medical and pay my RPRF a year and half ago and still waiting for PPR. I contacted CIC about 3 months ago and they said that my case in in process. I guess I have nothing to do but wait.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
mask2005 said:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask your opinion about my case since I did my medical and pay my RPRF a year and half ago and still waiting for PPR. I contacted CIC about 3 months ago and they said that my case in in process. I guess I have nothing to do but wait.

Apply for GCMS to see the details of your case ASAP

Manogyan

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2010
Med's Request
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-09-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Hubby would fly latest by 10th Feb. I & kid either by Mar or May-2014
Sad but true...u cant do anything apart from waiting...

mask2005 said:
I did and everything were passed but security which I think it's being processed.

Feroz_dude

Oct 6, 2013
nekeol said:
dear Feroze, Mubarkaan
Allah will help you in -30 as well, people are living there. wish u good luck try to buy cloths which are suitable for -30, canada has heating system in the buildings so try to get any flat with good heating system even for little more $$$$. NEOEOL
Thanks Nekeol for your motivational feedback :)

dmus

Dec 11, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I'm a dependent child (When my dad applying for PR) Outside Canada (Sri Lanka) :)

I was a silent reader of this forum since last year (2012 Jan). I was keep on reading most of you all updates and experiences. And thought to share my Immigration Experience as well.
1st of all I would tell, like most of out there i'm too really disappointed about the situation. :mad:

Here are the application steps so far,

* MY DAD's Application Process Within Canada

- CIC received application for permanent residence on December 2004.
- CIC started processing application on January 2005.
- CIC transferred application to the Scarborough office on February 2005.
- CIC returned application to the Case Processing Centre on September 2009. The Case Processing Centre will continue to process application within the normal service standards.
- A decision was made on June 2011.
- Medical results have been sent July 2011.
- Called for an Interview to Grant PR and post-pond it, because application was not completed (Outside Canada)
- Second Medical results have been sent November 2013. (Local MP Confirmed, CIC received results)

* Our Application Process Outside Canada - All with Immigration Office Requests [5 Members (Spouse and Dependent Childrens)]

- We received application for permanent residence on January 2012.
- Medical results have been sent February 2013.
- Requested for some additional work related documents meanwhile (Which dragged the process more unnecessarily)
- Application Closed (Sri Lanka) and Sent to Canada, October 2013

And now we are Waiting! Waiting! :-X

Sadly we don't have any indignation that CIC will grant the PR for us as well. :(
And only for the process it has taken 8 years now. Which means we were without our dad for almost 11 years. And my mom is so desperate, thinking of "there will be good news" each day.

So all I say is that this Canada immigration thing is like "holding a tiger tail". Because recently I saw they have changed the rule (on October 2012) that we have to be in Canada for 2 years after getting the PR to sponsor spouse. Means i'm 27 now and I had a relationship going on for almost 7 years. And I still have to wait without marrying! And even after we marry, we have to go through this hell again..?? ???

We can't decide on Jobs, Getting Settle Down.... It's all a mess......

Canada always talking about Human Rights, but there is no one to talk about these... :p

Not to demotivate anyone, but just to show the real situation of Immigration Canada. And this can be different for each cases and countries. :)

Manogyan

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2010
Med's Request
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-09-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Hubby would fly latest by 10th Feb. I & kid either by Mar or May-2014
Congrats!!! celebrate...finally the wait is over...pl pray for us too.

taivoi said:
Guys, i got ppr after 9 months waitting, what a long wait. Thanks guys.

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
mask2005 said:
Hi everyone,

I think your and my case are exactly same, i send my medical on April 2011 and since then waiting. I guess they will send another medical because the validity of medical is one year. I requested for GCMS notes, everything was fine but security checks were not completed. I send couple of emails also to London CHC and every time they replied that my application is in process and background checks are in process.
Few days back when i checked my ecase status which were updated from In Process to Withdrawn, i contacted to CHC London and they replied immediately(on 21st Nov 2013) that my case has been moved from an older computer system to new one and that's why WithDrawn status is showing, they also mentioned that background checks are in process but they hope it will be completed within a month. But now since December 8 I am trying to enter my old file number in CHC website for checking my Ecase status but it’s now unable to retrieve my application details . Are you facing the same issue in your Ecase?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
taivoi said:
Guys, i got ppr after 9 months waitting, what a long wait. Thanks guys.
congratulations dear enjoy and

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Zealot81 said:
I think your and my case are exactly same, i send my medical on April 2011 and since then waiting. I guess they will send another medical because the validity of medical is one year. I requested for GCMS notes, everything was fine but security checks were not completed. I send couple of emails also to London CHC and every time they replied that my application is in process and background checks are in process.
Few days back when i checked my ecase status which were updated from In Process to Withdrawn, i contacted to CHC London and they replied immediately(on 21st Nov 2013) that my case has been moved from an older computer system to new one and that's why WithDrawn status is showing, they also mentioned that background checks are in process but they hope it will be completed within a month. But now since December 8 I am trying to enter my old file number in CHC website for checking my Ecase status but it's now unable to retrieve my application details . Are you facing the same issue in your Ecase?
Hi Zealot81,

I didn't have that issue with Ecase but it seems that they're updating their system and I don't think that it's a big issue. It'll be corrrected. The good thing in your note is that they told you the background check is gonna be completed in a month...This is a very good news :) Hope you'll get your PPR by end of Dec :) and I have nothing to do but waiting for PPR :)

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
mask2005 said:
Hi Zealot81,

I didn't have that issue with Ecase but it seems that they're updating their system and I don't think that it's a big issue. It'll be corrrected. The good thing in your note is that they told you the background check is gonna be completed in a month...This is a very good news :) Hope you'll get your PPR by end of Dec :) and I have nothing to do but waiting for PPR :)
I am now able to login in CHC website using UCI number mentioned in my CAIPS notes, the old immigration file number now no longer accepting in CHC website, let's hope for best. We can't do anything except waiting. At least i saw some progress in my case after long time :).

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@Zee have u some new development from yesterday or same?
saleem