Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
terki said:
shah - you are fsw what category ?

travel history in brief ?

ecas medical line ?
u r right terki..atleast they should have some courtesy to write every detail of their application..they usually come to clear their doubts in two or three posts and then never come back..they shoudl realise that their details can help hundred of us while predicting their application status

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Good day everyone

I am May 2010 applicant under FSW program and its been a long time and exhausting process for most of us,I am applying with my wife and 3 kids and as schools started now we were extremely worried becoz it cost a fortune here in KSA for 3 kids ,since we did medical in April 2013 and medical line added in May 10,2013 so i send CSI last month to which they replied on July 23rd my application is under security verification and might take several weeks and several months.Knowing that for the last 10 years my travel history was only to Beirut on yearly vacation so I send another CSI last friday and responded today saying:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verification are still on progress and should take at least sevarl weeks more.

then they send another email quickly after that asking for scanned copies of new passports coz I told them that I split my children each on separate passport.

my Understanding is that its no more months to wait only weeks but what is internal verification ?
I am still keeping my children without school coz they can join schools in Canada even late November and honestly speaking paying 10000$ to school then leave will not be convenient at all .

I will post this on several threads looking for your feedback and trying to give hope to all those who are waiting.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
klmy said:
u r right terki..atleast they should have some courtesy to write every detail of their application..they usually come to clear their doubts in two or three posts and then never come back..they shoudl realise that their details can help hundred of us while predicting their application status
Yes true - thanks for supporting

shah73

Sep 5, 2013
@klmy.i applied under federal skilled worker thru an agency,i dont know what s FSW1 and FSW2?how do i know which one is mine ?i applied in nov 2010.did medicals on fen 2013..
waiting ,,,waiting,...

kasa111

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo New york
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2010
Doc's Request.
JUN 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2011
File Transfer...
JULY 2012
Med's Request
AUG 2012
Med's Done....
OCT 2012
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
RPRF PAID MARCH 2013 --- IN PROCESS
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
IN PROCESS
shah73 said:
@ klmy.i applied under federal skilled worker thru an agency,i dont know what s FSW1 and FSW2?how do i know which one is mine ?i applied in nov 2010.did medicals on fen 2013..
waiting ,,,waiting,...
your case is under FSW2

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
hopeforfuture said:
Good day everyone

I am May 2010 applicant under FSW program and its been a long time and exhausting process for most of us,I am applying with my wife and 3 kids and as schools started now we were extremely worried becoz it cost a fortune here in KSA for 3 kids ,since we did medical in April 2013 and medical line added in May 10,2013 so i send CSI last month to which they replied on July 23rd my application is under security verification and might take several weeks and several months.Knowing that for the last 10 years my travel history was only to Beirut on yearly vacation so I send another CSI last friday and responded today saying:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verification are still on progress and should take at least sevarl weeks more.

then they send another email quickly after that asking for scanned copies of new passports coz I told them that I split my children each on separate passport.

my Understanding is that its no more months to wait only weeks but what is internal verification ?
I am still keeping my children without school coz they can join schools in Canada even late November and honestly speaking paying 10000$ to school then leave will not be convenient at all .

I will post this on several threads looking for your feedback and trying to give hope to all those who are waiting.
I know the pain you are feeling. I also had to make this hard choice. However I opted for paying the large school fees for my children in Dubai, rather than to wait for an indefinite period to find out the fate of our case. 2 days after I paid the school fees my passport request came from LVO :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't want to impact their education, so will let them continue, however trying to find a cheaper place to live.

However you need to make a choice based on your own finances... time to get passport request + time to get passports back with visa stamps = could end up being more than a month.

Regards,

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Good morning everyone

I would like to thank you all for responding to my post and thank SMSH for our valuable discussion over Skype.

It is Obvious that we cannot build any hopes on this miserable immigration system,they delayed us year after year without any consideration to our age ,work ,family or commitments and yet we have to comply with their time limits when they shoot us with an unexpected email upon their convenience.

I will go with what of most of you have agreed upon and continue my life without even looking to what is coming next ,and by God's will everything will turn fine for everbody.

By the way I had 4 responses from PVO in these 2 months 3 of them last week only, first one telling that my application is still under security verification on JULY 23,then the day before they responded that my application is undergoing internal verification (No more Security) and this might take weeks,Then they send another email asking a scanned copies of our passports which I send as CSI documents and mentioned to them that I will resign and sell my house and everything.
Today they responded again that these internal verification should take several weeks/months and please do not resign or sell anything until you get your visas.
I am writing all this in details so those who are in the same situation like me just continue their plans as usual and just hope for the best
GOOD LUCK all
NB I am trying to update my timeline on profile but its not accepting it

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
hopeforfuture said:
Good morning everyone

I would like to thank you all for responding to my post and thank SMSH for our valuable discussion over Skype.

It is Obvious that we cannot build any hopes on this miserable immigration system,they delayed us year after year without any consideration to our age ,work ,family or commitments and yet we have to comply with their time limits when they shoot us with an unexpected email upon their convenience.

I will go with what of most of you have agreed upon and continue my life without even looking to what is coming next ,and by God's will everything will turn fine for everbody.

By the way I had 4 responses from PVO in these 2 months 3 of them last week only, first one telling that my application is still under security verification on JULY 23,then the day before they responded that my application is undergoing internal verification (No more Security) and this might take weeks,Then they send another email asking a scanned copies of our passports which I send as CSI documents and mentioned to them that I will resign and sell my house and everything.
Today they responded again that these internal verification should take several weeks/months and please do not resign or sell anything until you get your visas.
I am writing all this in details so those who are in the same situation like me just continue their plans as usual and just hope for the best
GOOD LUCK all
NB I am trying to update my timeline on profile but its not accepting it
They will always say like this brother that dont sell anything, dont resign from your job. when I got my passport request and they clearly mentioned that they will take 5-10 days to stamp visa even then they wrote in that email that dont resign from your job. dont sell your properties etc etc.. M surprised really that y u informed them that you are resigning from ur job or selling your property.. Actually you are provoking them, honestly not good for processing your application.. Please limit your contact with them, its my advice based on my experience which i learnt in these two years

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
FINALLY!

Thank God, We survive of a long wait, Thanks to the Immigration officers of Trinidad and Tobago. ;) ;) ;)

I am praying for those who are still waiting for their permanent residency...just keep the faith and pray

and everything will be fine.

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Because of time factor i did not check the forum posts regularly but now i am checking the posts and found that most of the members are depress and upset, I request to all members don't be upset at this stage......make good hope and pray.

1. you gave your all efforts and money to your application.....now you should wait and pray to GOD
2. you all should think positively
3. All the things are not in your hand....GOD better know about many things
4. Live your life normally......don't put this waiting depression on your life it will ruin your life
5. don't do any irrevocable action during the application until you get your visa stamped
6. Wait for your good time......every thing will be done on a specific time.....you can not do any thing except Pray.
7. Your should have good hope.....it will create positive things in your life....
8. normally in interview VO ask one question...."What you will do if your visa is refuse......?" try to answer this question.....by your self.

Please be positive and have good hope to GOD.......and wait for right time.........

Hope for the best

Hope786

mubu

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application score 7.5
Med's Request
6 September 2012
Med's Done....
8 September 2012 , Remedicals done on 3`rd May2014
Interview........
Interview call from NDVO on October 23`rd2012
Passport Req..
6 September 2012 , 8`th May 2014 passports submited after remedicals along with the passports for the New born
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah..soon!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
Soon after visa arrival
Our Medicals expired on september 8'th 2013 . Waited for a longg 1 year aftrr Medicals & passports submission to CHC New Delhi .......Nooo replies for any quires, Don't know what to do now :( :( :( :( :(

jeena12002

Star Member
May 8, 2012
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
22-01-2012
Med's Done....
03-02-2012
Interview........
12-01-2012
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2012
LANDED..........
Waiting
mubu said:
Our Medicals expired on september 8'th 2013 . Waited for a longg 1 year aftrr Medicals & passports submission to CHC New Delhi .......Nooo replies for any quires, Don't know what to do now :( :( :( :( :(
Sent u a PM

dingar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30- March-2010
AOR Received.
12- November-2010
Med's Request
21- February- 2013
Med's Done....
25-March-2013, Medical Received line- 14 November, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21- February- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 6 jan 2014
LANDED..........
Very soon ..... :)
sorry for posting the same query in different threads ............ but please guys i wpuld really appreciate if i get some advice. thank you.

Hi friends
Please help me regarding this ............
Now that the DM monsoon is on I am increasingly worried...........
My family received medicals along with forms for two family members only i.e me (Principal applicant) and Dependent Child on 21 feb 2013. We sent CHC the reminder for medicals forms of my husband (dependent spouse) on 6th March 2013 but no medicals forms were received till 24th March 2013. So, keeping in view the paucity of time we got medicals done on 25th March 2013. The DMP had e-medical enabled so created a pre medical for my husband and generated a UMI code for my husband. (this code can be created by dmp for medicals they do. Normally they create a umi against an ime code sent by CHC but in case of pre medicals they have the authority to create UMI on the basis of the Ime of principal applicant- this is what the dmp told us).
On 3rd April 2013, medical sheet for my husband IME code was received but e-medical and paper file for the same had already been sent by that time by the hospital as well as by us. Our agent thought it is a waste now so did not even inform us that the forms for my husband had been received.
Later we ordered GCMS notes in august 2013 and the notes stated that the file is in “ECU-RFV” With status “Docs Pending”. In my husband's medical status "sent" was written and in the reason closure column "received in e-medical" was written". While in my and my sons medical sections under the reason for closure column "passed" was written. The file status in the gcms is "open"
We went to the DMP with the form that CHC had sent us on 3 aApril, 2013 and asked him to update my husband's medical against the IME code sent by CHC. The DMP told us that to do so they will have to do a re-medical. The DMP also very confidently told us that they do pre medicals for clients and they always work. He told us to mail CHC that they can check my husband's medical against UMI code generated by them and that the pre- medical is very valid. We did the same around two weeks ago and we are still waiting. Neither my e-cas status has been updated with “the medical received” line nor we have got any intimation for any docs required till date. We have sent repeated `reminders regarding any need to send any additional documents to which also we have not received any reply.
What should we do now?
1) Wait OR
2) do medicals for my husband again with IME coded medical form OR
3) Order GCMS again
(I read it on the CIC that the DMP's who have e-medical enabled have the authority to do upfront medicals for Clients. What I fail to understand is that why is my case showing docs pending and why this request for additional docs has not been sent to us)
PLEASE HELP.

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PHILCAD said:
FINALLY!

Thank God, We survive of a long wait, Thanks to the Immigration officers of Trinidad and Tobago. ;) ;) ;)

I am praying for those who are still waiting for their permanent residency...just keep the faith and pray

and everything will be fine.
congrats friend !