+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request

Tasin

Oct 11, 2020
That’s strange at the moment. But still got 90 days to provide medical due to covid delays.. by the way, from which country are you applying? Are panel of physicians available at the moment in your country??
I am from Bangladesh and yes physicians are available in my country

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Do you think it’s

That’s such good news, I applied in June and I got my AIP in august but I’m yet to receive my medical request and tbh I’m really worried cause my friends that applied with me have received theirs.
Did you provided medical along with your application? If not then that’s weird as medical is mandatory for second stage processing.

Emilyxx

Oct 6, 2020
Did you provided medical along with your application? If not then that’s weird as medical is mandatory for second stage processing.
No I didn’t provide my medicals when I submitted, and most people that submitted with me have gotten their requests, my agent says I should wait till the end of this month to raise a webform.

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
No I didn’t provide my medicals when I submitted, and most people that submitted with me have gotten their requests, my agent says I should wait till the end of this month to raise a webform.
Yeah wait for at the moment; then raise webform.

Lazy_thinker

Aug 21, 2020
Hello,
Just curious while applying for the study visa did you need to show any reason why you could not take the medical at that time? I am also in that situation.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello,
Just curious while applying for the study visa did you need to show any reason why you could not take the medical at that time? I am also in that situation.
No! You don’t have to. Because of covid, you will automatically get upto 90 days to submit your medical examination. Your application won’t be closed or refused due to it.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
My medical is expiring on 23 October ...I applied last year in November and have two refusals..now I submitted my application on 9 August eligibility review started 29 September no update after that.sds..India... questions is do I have to go through medical again ?