+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request

Tasin

Oct 11, 2020
Hello i applied for student visa 25 days ago. 8 October i got medical request from IRCC then i have done my medical checkup today. Getting medical request is it a positive sign?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hello i applied for student visa 25 days ago. 8 October i got medical request from IRCC then i have done my medical checkup today. Getting medical request is it a positive sign?
It is, if they thought you were ineligible then you would receive a refusal before your request

Reactions: RumezaJ and Tasin

Kobby84

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
That's good news, what is your profile?
I mean the kind of documents your presented and course

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
It’s a very good sign. Just like you, i also got medical request then AIP the day after medical request. so, you might get AIP soon. By the way, i still haven’t done medical because of Covid-19. But, still have 90 days to submit it.

Can you please tell me what time duration is given on your medical request to provide medical? Mine is 30 days which already passed.

Tasin

Oct 11, 2020
It’s a very good sign. Just like you, i also got medical request then AIP the day after medical request. so, you might get AIP soon. By the way, i still haven’t done medical because of Covid-19. But, still have 90 days to submit it.

Can you please tell me what time duration is given on your medical request to provide medical? Mine is 30 days which already passed.
They also give me 30 days

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
They also give me 30 days
That’s strange at the moment. But still got 90 days to provide medical due to covid delays.. by the way, from which country are you applying? Are panel of physicians available at the moment in your country??

Emilyxx

Oct 6, 2020
Do you think it’s

That’s such good news, I applied in June and I got my AIP in august but I’m yet to receive my medical request and tbh I’m really worried cause my friends that applied with me have received theirs.