+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed: no reply on decision

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
Recieved Passport submission request today! Does anyone know how many days does it take to get passport back after submission?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Congr
Recieved Passport submission request today! Does anyone know how many days does it take to get passport back after submission?
Congrats. How many days from deferral letter upload to passport request? Also it take roughly 5 to 7 days to get the stamped passport back.

harriskhan316

Sep 20, 2017
Anything? If you have got the passport request can you tell us that how many days in between letter upload day and the passport request day? Thanks
Hello. No updates so far. Desperately waiting for the PPR IA. Anyone else who got the ppr? Keep me posted.

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
The only update I got is my additional documents went from uploaded to being reviewed in my account.

square

Mar 31, 2016
Hi,
I did an upfront medical and uploaded the emedical sheet with my online application as a proof that I have done my medical. The application was submitted on 28th of August.
On the 26th of October, I saw that the Review of medical results has changed to 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam'
By the following day, 27th Oct., I received a medical request. I am confused. Any guide will be appreciated.