+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed: no reply on decision

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,
I did an upfront medical and uploaded the emedical sheet with my online application as a proof that I have done my medical. The application was submitted on 28th of August.
On the 26th of October, I saw that the Review of medical results has changed to 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam'
By the following day, 27th Oct., I received a medical request. I am confused. Any guide will be appreciated.
Do you know the difference between online and offline submission of file

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Guys, how many days after application submission did you receive medical request?

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
Background check went from processing your background (August 12-Sep 26) to "your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start you background." for almost a Month then " we are processing your background"... I am still waiting......

Sehaj2905

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Background check went from processing your background (August 12-Sep 26) to "your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start you background." for almost a Month then " we are processing your background"... I am still waiting......
Have u got visa I'm facing the same problem.. Applied on 3 oct

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I don't get your question clearly.
I mean in two ways application is sent to embassy first is online submission of application and second is offline submission of application. So I want to know that how these two ways are different from each other

square

Mar 31, 2016
I mean in two ways application is sent to embassy first is online submission of application and second is offline submission of application. So I want to know that how these two ways are different from each other
I submitted my application online.

square

Mar 31, 2016
After online submission of application have you received any mail from embassy
The only message I received is for a medical request, but I don't know if the call for a medical is by mistake or not because I submitted my application with an upfront medical.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
The only message I received is for a medical request, but I don't know if the call for a medical is by mistake or not because I submitted my application with an upfront medical.
Have you also received any mail containing your tracking number or application number