+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed: no reply on decision

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
Hello,
I applied for my study permit in june at the time the processing time was 7 weeks. End of July i recieved my medical request and i passed my medical in the first week of August. Now its been almost two months since i passed my medical but i have recieved no decision or even a passport request. Please help me in what i should do next

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
That's a very long time. Background check takes a lot of time so that could be the reason.
I submitted a police clearence certificate with my application at the time of submission. I cant understand why its taking this long.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hey same is the case with me. I myself cleared the medical in the first week of august and still waiting for passport request.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I submitted a police clearence certificate with my application at the time of submission. I cant understand why its taking this long.
The background check is conducted by a third party so CIC has to wait till they provide the results.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Yes I have applied as well and that too from Pakistan. I cleared my medical around 9th august. When did you clear your medical and have you got something from cic yet? I know 2 guys who cleared medical in the first week of august and got deferral request on sunday.

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
Yes I have applied as well and that too from Pakistan. I cleared my medical around 9th august. When did you clear your medical and have you got something from cic yet? I know 2 guys who cleared medical in the first week of august and got deferral request on sunday.
I think i cleared my medical on 8 aug. No i havent recieved anything from cic yet. What do you mean by defferal request?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Since we have already missed fall classes the embassy will ask for the deferral letter for the next semester or for fall 2018.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Another boy just got approval and his medical passed around 17 august. Hang in there. We are just there.

Amna ch

Sep 29, 2017
Hello,
I applied for my study permit in june at the time the processing time was 7 weeks. End of July i recieved my medical request and i passed my medical in the first week of August. Now its been almost two months since i passed my medical but i have recieved no decision or even a passport request. Please help me in what i should do next
did you apply online? I have some questions regarding an application.
Did you upload your educational documents because they don't ask for it in application? I'm kinda confused what to do? I tried uploading in with other file but then I thought they didn't ask for it so there's no use to submit extra documents -.- What should I do? Di you submit it?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
did you apply online? I have some questions regarding an application.
Did you upload your educational documents because they don't ask for it in application? I'm kinda confused what to do? I tried uploading in with other file but then I thought they didn't ask for it so there's no use to submit extra documents -.- What should I do? Di you submit it?
I uploaded the educational documents in letter of explanation along with other docs. You need not to worry if you got the medical request from cic and passed it. Just wait for the good news anytime.