hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Yes i recieved the new LOA request today. I am emailing my uni to send me one .
Did you pay tuition upfront and which Uni were you accepted to?

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
Yes I have applied as well and that too from Pakistan. I cleared my medical around 9th august. When did you clear your medical and have you got something from cic yet? I know 2 guys who cleared medical in the first week of august and got deferral request on sunday.[/QUOTE
Have they recieved passport submission request yet?

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
Since we have already missed fall classes the embassy will ask for the deferral letter for the next semester or for fall 2018.
Once you submit the deferral letter for the next semester, how long it takes for for the Visa office to reply?.
I have uploaded the deferral letter since Sept. 27 and I have no update in my CIC account.

harriskhan316

Sep 20, 2017
Once you submit the deferral letter for the next semester, how long it takes for for the Visa office to reply?.
I have uploaded the deferral letter since Sept. 27 and I have no update in my CIC account.
same here, i also uploaded the deferral letter earlier this week. Keep me posted if you get any updates.

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
What do you see in your CIC account regarding the additional documents. Mine is showing: your documents have been uploaded .

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I think it takes 2 weeks not sure though. Can you tell me your visa application timeline and where did you apply it from?

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
I applied online on May 14, 2017. The visa office who received my application is the one in Paris. I applied from Mauritania.

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
I applied online on May 14, 2017. The visa office who received my application is the one in Paris. I applied from Mauritania.
you applied on May to September intake right? so you basically applied before 4 months. Why did they ask you for a deferral letter?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Any upadates?
You told me 2 people you knew have also got defferal requests. Can you tell me if they have recieved passport submission requests? And how many days did it take them?
One of them is arranging for the deferral letter. Dont know about the other one.

MEDI3

Sep 10, 2017
you applied on May to September intake right? so you basically applied before 4 months. Why did they ask you for a deferral letter?
Indeed, I did applied 4 months before for September intake! They refused my application on August 10 based on the fact that I've never sent the CAQ requested . However I never received the message in My account ( Luckly I applied online so with a screen shot of my account, I approved that I've never got the requested letter in question). Thus, on Aug 12, the updated my account form decision made to we are still processing your application. Then, nothing until Sept 26, they send a message requesting either late registration or deferral letter.
5 months for a study permit, and I am still waiting!

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
G
Indeed, I did applied 4 months before for September intake! They refused my application on August 10 based on the fact that I've never sent the CAQ requested . However I never received the message in My account ( Luckly I applied online so with a screen shot of my account, I approved that I've never got the requested letter in question). Thus, on Aug 12, the updated my account form decision made to we are still processing your application. Then, nothing until Sept 26, they send a message requesting either late registration or deferral letter.
5 months for a study permit, and I am still waiting!
Got the passport request yet?