+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed: no reply on decision

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
did you apply online? I have some questions regarding an application.
Did you upload your educational documents because they don't ask for it in application? I'm kinda confused what to do? I tried uploading in with other file but then I thought they didn't ask for it so there's no use to submit extra documents -.- What should I do? Di you submit it?
I only uploaded my IELTS score report as an extra other than that i did not upload any educational documents.

Amna ch

Sep 29, 2017
I uploaded the educational documents in letter of explanation along with other docs. You need not to worry if you got the medical request from cic and passed it. Just wait for the good news anytime.
What about the interview call? they might call some people for the interview, if there's a delay in processing i guess. Do you know anyone who went for the interview? or they got visa approval without interview?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
No I dont think they call for interview in study visa. They just take time in background check. When did you clear the medical btw? Was it online or paper based?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Guys are you all from Pakistan? If so, Amna can you tell me whether you submitted tuition fee upfront and the University to which you were accepted to? If no then how much money did you show in your bank account and how much is your tuition fee? Taha how much band did you get in IELTS and can you also tell me the individual band if that is not an issue?

harriskhan316

Sep 20, 2017
Salam guys i applied for the visa on 17th August got medical call on 27th Aug passed medical on 8th September and today i got a message in MyCIC account saying cic needs new LOA for the next intake. what does this imply?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Salam guys i applied for the visa on 17th August got medical call on 27th Aug passed medical on 8th September and today i got a message in MyCIC account saying cic needs new LOA for the next intake. what does this imply?
They want to see the new letter of acceptance for the winter term as the fall term has already started. Contact your University to issue you a new letter of acceptance and upload them asap. Did you apply online or on paper?

harriskhan316

Sep 20, 2017
They want to see the new letter of acceptance for the winter term as the fall term has already started. Contact your University to issue you a new letter of acceptance and upload them asap. Did you apply online or on paper?
Applied online and I've submitted the new letter of acceptance.

Taha007

Sep 28, 2017
Guys are you all from Pakistan? If so, Amna can you tell me whether you submitted tuition fee upfront and the University to which you were accepted to? If no then how much money did you show in your bank account and how much is your tuition fee? Taha how much band did you get in IELTS and can you also tell me the individual band if that is not an issue?
I got a 7.5 overall in IELTS