+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical passed 31 March 2021, now they REMOVE the result...

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I applied my SP on May 2020, it’s been a year long waiting, I passed medical on 31 March, today I log in just to randomly check and see that they have removed the result. The medical section now goes back to 0.
please help me... I am desperate...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys,
I applied my SP on May 2020, it’s been a year long waiting, I passed medical on 31 March, today I log in just to randomly check and see that they have removed the result. The medical section now goes back to 0.
please help me... I am desperate...
Yes because your medical has now expired. You need to re-do it. You can either go and get it done upfront, or you wait for them to send you a request.

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Yes because your medical has now expired. You need to re-do it. You can either go and get it done upfront, or you wait for them to send you a request.
Hi there, thank you so much for your reply. It's more than a year waiting, I feel so hopeless...
Do you know usually how long until they request? I normally see they request before the result expires, some cases after 2 months.
I have no idea why they keep holding my application...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for your reply. It's more than a year waiting, I feel so hopeless...
Do you know usually how long until they request? I normally see they request before the result expires, some cases after 2 months.
I have no idea why they keep holding my application...
Did you order GCMS notes? Your application has been pending for a while. Might be better if you withdraw and reapply.
I don't know how long it takes for them to request. Since you know you'd need to get it done, rather do it upfront - unless you are in india where medical exams have been suspended for now.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
I ordered 2 notes until now, nothing is useful in there, my application is in a black hole now so no progress except for the medical result passed on 31 March. Covid is intense here in Vietnam too, I will do it upfront once the situation eases down. Thanks.

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I ordered 2 notes until now, nothing is useful in there, my application is in a black hole now so no progress except for the medical result passed on 31 March. Covid is intense here in Vietnam too, I will do it upfront once the situation eases down. Thanks.
If I don't make a mistake, IOM is still opening for medical examination service at the moment in VN.
You must be frustrated waiting for such a long time. Withdraw and reapply would be a better choice.
Anyway, wish you luck @trang.ng.pharm

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
If I don't make a mistake, IOM is still opening for medical examination service at the moment in VN.
You must be frustrated waiting for such a long time. Withdraw and reapply would be a better choice.
Anyway, wish you luck @trang.ng.pharm
Hey there, yeah I think IOM is still open but it’s risky to go out now since the outbreaks in hcmc are quite bad. I started studying since Fall 2020, if I withdraw now, I am not eligible for the new policy in which says: the time studying outside will be counted towards the pgwp if you fail the visa and reapply and get approval. So the policy says “fail” not “withdraw”. Nothing is clear but I don’t want to risk it. So the only option is to wait now.
thanks for the sharing.

Reactions: lamnt0702