+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Not updated ->> got IRCC webform response

cvkk2010

Jun 10, 2021
Below is the response I got from IRCC, why my medical is not updated.

My Timeline
July 13th applied
Sep 3rd AIP
Dec 17th Biometrics
No update after that....

Good day,

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

We will contact you as soon as the problem is solved.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Anyone else whose medical is not updated but given biometrics????
I have same issue mine as well as dependents medicals are updated by Physician on same day, but now i see only my dependents medicals are updated in portal not mine..

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I have same issue mine as well as dependents medicals are updated by Physician on same day, but now i see only my dependents medicals are updated in portal not mine..
According to IRCC, there is a backlog in updating of medical exam results. You will see it in your profile once they process your results. My medical exam result was also updated to "Passed " after 1 month and my wife's medical was updated after 35 days. Kids result was updated within 2 days.

cvkk2010

Jun 10, 2021
According to IRCC, there is a backlog in updating of medical exam results. You will see it in your profile once they process your results. My medical exam result was also updated to "Passed " after 1 month and my wife's medical was updated after 35 days. Kids result was updated within 2 days.
So this will delay the overall process right even if it is GSS?

cvkk2010

Jun 10, 2021
Yes exactly. I am LMIA exempt and eligible for GSS. I have applied on 26 April. Waiting for PPR
Looks like you gave medicals after getting correspondence from IRCC.. My understanding from attorney is the application will be eligible for GSS if the medicals and all the required documents submitted upfront.. They asked me wait for medicals to resume before submitting the application to eligible for GSS.

Please check with attorney whether your application is really eligible for GSS..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/global-skills-strategy.html

How to get two-week processing
Once you have the documents and information you need from your employer, you and your family members must

• apply online from outside Canada
  • submit a complete application
  • include a medical exam (if needed)
  • include police certificates (if needed)
  • include certified translations of documents that aren’t in English or French
  • pay the processing fees
  • submit your biometrics results within two weeks of submitting your application (if needed)

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Looks like you gave medicals after getting correspondence from IRCC.. My understanding from attorney is the application will be eligible for GSS if the medicals and all the required documents submitted upfront.. They asked me wait for medicals to resume before submitting the application to eligible for GSS.

Please check with attorney whether your application is really eligible for GSS..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/global-skills-strategy.html

How to get two-week processing
Once you have the documents and information you need from your employer, you and your family members must

• apply online from outside Canada
  • submit a complete application
  • include a medical exam (if needed)
  • include police certificates (if needed)
  • include certified translations of documents that aren’t in English or French
  • pay the processing fees
  • submit your biometrics results within two weeks of submitting your application (if needed)
Yes you are correct, I submitted it after receiving thr corresponding letter from IRCC.

Due to covid19, appointment for biometric and medical check up in my area was only given to those applicants with letters from IRCC. Thats why to avoid further delays, I submitted my application and then following it in steps.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
According to current processing times, it takes 14 weeks to process work permit applications for my country (Pakistan). I have already in 14s week now. I hope to hear some news in coming days

Reactions: cvkk2010