+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL - Heart Murmur - Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP)

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
We found out during medicals that our daughter has dextrocardia (heart is on the opposite side) We were all set for extra testing as this can have serious impact on the other organs in the body but we were not asked for any further testing as they said if it isn't having an impact on her life now there is no cause for concern

YGY

Nov 22, 2012
theshivster said:
We found out during medicals that our daughter has dextrocardia (heart is on the opposite side) We were all set for extra testing as this can have serious impact on the other organs in the body but we were not asked for any further testing as they said if it isn't having an impact on her life now there is no cause for concern
Hi friend, did CIC replied to you about your medicals? What is the status of your application now? Thanks for your reply.

lcortez

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Hi all,
I have applied for PR and got the medical examination on Sep 22. We still don't have news about it and I suspect our file is under review because my wife has a heart murmur. Dose anybody with the same issue passed the medical examination and got the PR? (or was rejected?). Please, my wife feels really bad for all this situation and I would like to have an idea of what could be the possible outcome.
Thanks!

PS. Reading the comments above I am surprise that the doctor didn't ask for additional cardiologist test

gulan

Jan 29, 2015
Hello all, I'm from India, me and my family applied for PR but unfortunately I'm facing problem with this MVP problem and also my heart rate is high. Could anyone tell me will this effect my medical.

Looking an ASAP answer

gulan

Jan 29, 2015
Hi sraj07

sorry still on process, I hope now I'm recovering from MVP....the volumes are decreasing after testing...and now I'm in preparation of IELTS which is a toughest one I think...Hoping for the best
And a big sorry for the delaying message...

gulan

Jan 29, 2015
Hi sraj07,

Not yet!!! as I didn't gain good band in IELTS...need to re appear and re register for PR again.
Bad luck I hope hoping best of 2016....

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi sraj07,

Not yet!!! as I didn't gain good band in IELTS...need to re appear and re register for PR again.
Bad luck I hope hoping best of 2016....
Hi gulan,
What is the status of your PR?
I have the same of your for Lipoma.

Sears123

Jan 25, 2018
Hi , Did anyone pass the medial exam with a mild mitral valve regurgitation after the medical exam doctor noticed a murmur ?

Thanks

shaymi

Nov 29, 2017
Same happened to me
I was said that u have a heart murmur
Was suggestes echo and ecg
At end doc said it’s nothing to worry it is normal
ButM still scared about refusal if something goes wrong

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Same happened to me
I was said that u have a heart murmur
Was suggestes echo and ecg
At end doc said it’s nothing to worry it is normal
ButM still scared about refusal if something goes wrong
Most murmurs are not an issue as the doctor has said. You have likely had it your whole life. Obviously it is important to rule out a larger issue. The echo and ecg are relatively quick and painless. These are very common tests.

shaymi

Nov 29, 2017
Most murmurs are not an issue as the doctor has said. You have likely had it your whole life. Obviously it is important to rule out a larger issue. The echo and ecg are relatively quick and painless. These are very common tests.
Thank you that was relieving