+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL - Heart Murmur - Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP)

navdeep34

Apr 13, 2020
Hey..I have a medical on 3/3/2020 ND during examination doctor said me that I have a heart murmur. Then I got examine by doctors on our behalf. After having heart Echo I got to knew that I have severe heart murmur ND one of valve is leaking .in chest x-ray I found that my heart's Shadow is enlarged to 72. Doctors are saying I need urgent heart valve replacement.from the embassy I got email I had to reschedule my medical.
Kindly tell me somebody after having valve replacement I got study permit for Canada. Plz it's humble request advise me .plz plz .next week I have a heart surgery.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey..I have a medical on 3/3/2020 ND during examination doctor said me that I have a heart murmur. Then I got examine by doctors on our behalf. After having heart Echo I got to knew that I have severe heart murmur ND one of valve is leaking .in chest x-ray I found that my heart's Shadow is enlarged to 72. Doctors are saying I need urgent heart valve replacement.from the embassy I got email I had to reschedule my medical.
Kindly tell me somebody after having valve replacement I got study permit for Canada. Plz it's humble request advise me .plz plz .next week I have a heart surgery.
It is very hard to comment and will also vary by province. If you are healthy, your cardiac issues are not related to a disease/syndrome and you don’t need expensive medication or treatment you have a pretty good chance at being approved. You may need to wait until you have fully recovered and there has been time for any complications to appear before you are considered stable. It is lucky you needed the medical and discovered the issues. Best of luck on your surgery!

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
hi
my spouse medical says that "she has a murmur on pulmonary area", does it has any effect on the application ?
I am pnp nominee and my wife will be dependent.