+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical expired after visa was approved

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
After an arduous 8 months my visa got approved. I was supposed to travel of 26th of April but my medical expired and I've been told to complete a new medical checkup before I can travel. How long is it taking these days for medical to get updated in portal in India?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Have you done the remedicals? If yes, send them the medical sheet via webform. Hopefully they'll update your counterfoil soon. You can't travel until IRCC gives you the all clear, unfortunately.

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Have you done the remedicals? If yes, send them the medical sheet via webform. Hopefully they'll update your counterfoil soon. You can't travel until IRCC gives you the all clear, unfortunately.
We do receive mails from cic telling us that we are eligible to travel

Reactions: wonderbly

canada_pls_let_mrs_in

Feb 26, 2021
I am in the same situation. My counterfoil is still valid. However I received an email asking for a redo. I submitted a webform on April 22 with the medical sheet. There has been no update so far.