+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examinations for a VISA outside Canada

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I want to apply for an entry VISA to a European country from within Canada, and they ask for a certificate of medical examinations issued from a public/government entity. Where can I do these examinations in Montreal? When I applied for my permanent residency, IRCC has a list of recognized clinics where to do the exams, however, now for this VISA application for this country, all they say is for the examinations certificates to be issued by a public/government authority, without any list of recognized clinics. Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I want to apply for an entry VISA to a European country from within Canada, and they ask for a certificate of medical examinations issued from a public/government entity. Where can I do these examinations in Montreal? When I applied for my permanent residency, IRCC has a list of recognized clinics where to do the exams, however, now for this VISA application for this country, all they say is for the examinations certificates to be issued by a public/government authority, without any list of recognized clinics. Thanks in advance
You can likely pay your own doctor for a medical clearance letter. It is best to contact the country’s embassy for further information. The letter is usually not covered by provincial governments.