+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Examination requested even after submission

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
Hi guys!

I have submitted my study permit application online on 23rd March. I have taken the medical examination even before IRCC requested on March 31st. On May 11th IRCC has requested me to submit the medical examination even though I already submitted. Now 30 days have passed and the status has been changed to "We did not receive the requested medical examination. Please check the below message for more information."

I have filled the IRCC webform and mailed the Delhi High Commission twice. I am not sure what should be done next from my side as I do not have a lot of time left. Please Advise me on what can possibly be done.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys!

I have submitted my study permit application online on 23rd March. I have taken the medical examination even before IRCC requested on March 31st. On May 11th IRCC has requested me to submit the medical examination even though I already submitted. Now 30 days have passed and the status has been changed to "We did not receive the requested medical examination. Please check the below message for more information."

I have filled the IRCC webform and mailed the Delhi High Commission twice. I am not sure what should be done next from my side as I do not have a lot of time left. Please Advise me on what can possibly be done.
So, you submitted your medical after applying but before receiving a request for medical from CIC? Here in Nepal, the medical site says that we need to wait for a formal request for medical as medical without a formal request can create duplication of entries and mess files. Best would have been to take a medical before applying, waiting for 4-7 days and then applying.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys!

Why don't you retake the medical examination?

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
I don't think we can retake the medical test for an year. Also they (the hospital) can upload our results only once in the portal and they have already uploaded.

I absolutely have no idea as to what can be done in such situations.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
I don't think we can retake the medical test for an year. Also they (the hospital) can upload our results only once in the portal and they have already uploaded.

I absolutely have no idea as to what can be done in such situations.
then it's really complicated

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Well, I put this question in this forum hoping to get answers for the same.
If CIC had requested then you should have re-taken the medical test.

There could be several reason for it as follows
1. Did you received the letter from hospital for the upfront medical?
2. Did you submitted the upfront medical letter with your visa application?
3. May be your upfront medical letter went missing.
4. May hospital did not uploaded (online) your upfront medical report properly.
5. May be visa officer is not satisfied with the upfront medical report and wish to have some extra tests (which would be mentioned in the request he sent)

Medical report is valid for one year, but this does not mean that you cannot retake medical test again. Every test has different case or tracking number. It is incorrect to say that hospital cannot upload multiple report. Imagine this, IRCC has given list of different hospital within same city. If you take medical test at different hospitals they can still upload medical report from their portal.

Don't assume. Just follow the instruction given by CIC/IRCC.

Reactions: EarthAngel77

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
If CIC had requested then you should have re-taken the medical test.

There could be several reason for it as follows
1. Did you received the letter from hospital for the upfront medical?
2. Did you submitted the upfront medical letter with your visa application?
3. May be your upfront medical letter went missing.
4. May hospital did not uploaded (online) your upfront medical report properly.
5. May be visa officer is not satisfied with the upfront medical report and wish to have some extra tests (which would be mentioned in the request he sent)

Medical report is valid for one year, but this does not mean that you cannot retake medical test again. Every test has different case or tracking number. It is incorrect to say that hospital cannot upload multiple report. Imagine this, IRCC has given list of different hospital within same city. If you take medical test at different hospitals they can still upload medical report from their portal.

Don't assume. Just follow the instruction given by CIC/IRCC.
I'm not assuming. I have talked to different hospitals prescribed by IRCC and everyone's saying the same thing:- A medical examination is valid for a year and cannot be done again until and unless high commission asks you to do so.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not assuming. I have talked to different hospitals prescribed by IRCC and everyone's saying the same thing:- A medical examination is valid for a year and cannot be done again until and unless high commission asks you to do so.
In your case they asked again, right?

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
Well, it's the same request they send everyone.

But the problem is I have taken my medical examination after submitting my online application and before they requested me to do so.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Well, it's the same request they send everyone.

But the problem is I have taken my medical examination after submitting my online application and before they requested me to do so.
You need to either take medical before submitting visa application or wait till the visa office request you.

In your case you have done medical after visa application submission and before CIC/IRCC requested. In such scenario you should have approached VFS/VAC to submit the letter given by hospital after your tests. Did you submit it to VFS/VAC ? If not, then how the visa office would fetch your medical report. They at least need UCI/IME or some tracking number to fetch your report.

I am just curious, who told you to do such thing !

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
You need to either take medical before submitting visa application or wait till the visa office request you.

In your case you have done medical after visa application submission and before CIC/IRCC requested. In such scenario you should have approached VFS/VAC to submit the letter given by hospital after your tests. Did you submit it to VFS/VAC ? If not, then how the visa office would fetch your medical report. They at least need UCI/IME or some tracking number to fetch your report.

I am just curious, who told you to do such thing !
Of course, I had to.

The problem is I have submitted the application online and hence VFS/VAC has no part to play in it. The only mode of contact is to mail the Delhi High Commission and fill the IRCC webform, both of which I have done. I understand that they do need a tracking number to fetch my report and I thought passport number would do it.

Anyway, hoping to get a reply soon.

Thanks a lot for your help!

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Of course, I had to.

The problem is I have submitted the application online and hence VFS/VAC has no part to play in it. The only mode of contact is to mail the Delhi High Commission and fill the IRCC webform, both of which I have done. I understand that they do need a tracking number to fetch my report and I thought passport number would do it.

Anyway, hoping to get a reply soon.

Thanks a lot for your help!
all the best!

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
Well, I was finally able to resolve this issue.

I mailed the physician from the corresponding hospital stating my current situation. She mailed the details to the High Commission and IRCC. They responded quickly as they have a highly responsive channel. Within an hour I got my status updated to, "You have passed the medical examination".

Once again, thanks a lot for all your help guys!

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Well, I was finally able to resolve this issue.

I mailed the physician from the corresponding hospital stating my current situation. She mailed the details to the High Commission and IRCC. They responded quickly as they have a highly responsive channel. Within an hour I got my status updated to, "You have passed the medical examination".

Once again, thanks a lot for all your help guys!
congratulations!