+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam while reapplying

406cimarron

Oct 11, 2017
Hello!

My express entry application was rejected for a reason unrelated to my medical results (i was missing a required document). I have been requested to reapply with the correct document (which I now have). Can I use the same tests that I used with my previous application if they are still valid (they are about 5 months old)? Does the doctor need to do anything? When I called the doctor's clinic they said I would need to repeat all the tests again. This will be difficult for me - i've relocated to a state where there are no panel physicians in driving distance and therefore I'd rather not do it if my previous tests are still valid. Is there any official information on how to proceed?

Thank you.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Yes you can use the same medicals report. No need to re-do the medicals if they are still valid. No need to contact the doctor. Good Luck!

406cimarron

Oct 11, 2017
Thank you. But isn’t my medical report linked to my express entry application number? If I’m reapplying I’ll have a fresh application number and hence my doubt.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Thank you. But isn’t my medical report linked to my express entry application number? If I’m reapplying I’ll have a fresh application number and hence my doubt.
No, it is linked to your passport number and UMI number. Check your information sheet. Good Luck!

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
I have used medical again. It was left with 4 months validity during my submission time. I got ppr this month. Medical is valid for 12 months.