+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam Results from Philippines

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Asking for my mother

She did medical exam last month and got eMedical document.
How can she know the results of the exam?
How can she know if clinic already passed the exam to IRCC?
The clinic person did not say anything.

Thank you in advance and happy new year!

hussie21

Oct 27, 2020
Asking for my mother

Emedical results are updated within 24-48hrs and transmitted to IRCC online, On other hand paper results takes 30 days to update, However please note IRCC states on their website that it will take minimum 30 days to update medical results on their System.

It takes time to display on the portal depending on the system update and processing, there is no fix timeline. Once your portal updates then you will know your medical exam result, Unfortunately there is no other way to know sooner. Good Luck!

Reactions: trivvoxx

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Asking for my mother

She will only know when it is posted on the application tracking site, GCkey etc. as being passed. The clinic forwards the medical results to IRCC and they are the ones who process it and make the decision. The clinic usually passes it on to IRCC right away, you can call the clinic and confirm it has been submitted if you want to.

Hussie21 said this: However please note IRCC states on their website that it will take minimum 30 days to update medical results on their System.

That is not correct, it usually will not take a minimum of 30 days to be shown.

Reactions: trivvoxx

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
She will only know when it is posted on the application tracking site, GCkey etc. as being passed. The clinic forwards the medical results to IRCC and they are the ones who process it and make the decision. The clinic usually passes it on to IRCC right away, you can call the clinic and confirm it has been submitted if you want to.

Hussie21 said this: However please note IRCC states on their website that it will take minimum 30 days to update medical results on their System.

That is not correct, it usually will not take a minimum of 30 days to be shown.
Thank you! Is there any way my mother can know what the results are? Like her xray, blood results, etc.? I find it weird that people pay a lot for this exam and yet no transparency what happened to the results, or at least access to the results?

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Emedical results are updated within 24-48hrs and transmitted to IRCC online, On other hand paper results takes 30 days to update, However please note IRCC states on their website that it will take minimum 30 days to update medical results on their System.

It takes time to display on the portal depending on the system update and processing, there is no fix timeline. Once your portal updates then you will know your medical exam result, Unfortunately there is no other way to know sooner. Good Luck!
Thank you! Do you know how to see or access the results? There are no instructions/info anywhere.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thank you! Is there any way my mother can know what the results are? Like her xray, blood results, etc.? I find it weird that people pay a lot for this exam and yet no transparency what happened to the results, or at least access to the results?
Unfortunately no, you will only hear from them if they need more information or tests etc.