+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam question

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts and Seniros.

I need your advice. I just got my nomincation under OINP and now waiting for the draw. Hopefully it is tonight or soon.

My ques is to Can i do medical upfront or do I need to wait for invitation?

I have checked CIC website and got the adderess in my country where I need to go for medicals. I call that medical centre and they asked me to book online appointment with the form. In that form there is UCI number what is that and who will give me that number. Will I get that after ITA.

I am worried that I may not get appointment soon for medical. Under this is it better to do upfront medical examiniation and which category i must do medecals. I am coming with my wife and one year old baby.

Do i need to do medicals for my child as well

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for an ITA and schedule your medicals after that. You will need to get medicals done for your spouse and child. Ignore the UCI requirement - tell the clinic that you are applying under EE and just quote your EE number.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Wait for an ITA and schedule your medicals after that. You will need to get medicals done for your spouse and child. Ignore the UCI requirement - tell the clinic that you are applying under EE and just quote your EE number.
Thanks Asivad as always.

Just one more question Do i need to tell them which category I am doing medicals. I mean or just telling them EE profile number will be suffice

Regards

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Also Do i need to take any form with me. They confirmed me they do emedicals and everything will be sent to CIC electronically

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just tell them that you are doing upfront medicals for PR purposes. The clinic will tell you what documentation you need to carry along for the medicals. - don't forget to carry a printout of your ITA.