+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam post ITA in Delhi (India)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello , I received my ITA on Aug 8th 2017 and planning to go for Medical test in Hyd on Sep 25th or 26th and submit my application in Oct 1st week.
You mentioned that Medical test center will give us an ack letter. Is this the letter that we need to upload while submitting the PR application after ITA. Yes
And does my timeline look good. Should I be concerned on when the Medical centre will send the test results to CIC? I was thinking it doesnt matter until you submit your application with an Ack letter? Correct

Also , I am reading Medical center will upload the results , where do they upload , Can we see them? They have a database. You can't view it but you can request the medical center to give you the report. They may or may not agree.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Thanks a lot.

And also you mentioned , that following details should come on the Acknowledgement:
IME should be NON EDE
Type should be Worker
It will mention 4 tests, make sure it is 501, 502, 707, 712

Is there anything that I need to check on the Ack letter?

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
They will give you an emedical acknowledgement letter. It will mention 4 tests, make sure it is 501, 502, 707, 712. It should have UMI number. Also check all the details such as passport number and date of birth is correct. And IME should be NON EDE, type should be Worker.
IME should be NON EDE , and for the main applicant Type should be worker . For accompanying spouse what should the Type be? Is it Worker as well? or should I mention Family for spouse?

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
For PA, it is usually NON EDE and Worker. For dependents, its might be Worker or Student.
Thanks but looks wierd to mention non-EDE worker for my infant kid:)
Do you think I should mention non-EDE worker for PA and non-EDE family for my spouse and infant kid.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
You can call and take the appointment

you need to carry ITA letter, passport and any medical history documentation if any
Hi.. we got our medicals done today but I just realized they didn't ask for our ITA letter, but yes they asked about which country we were applying Visa for. Is there anything to be worried about?

Hdnarola20

Jun 21, 2019
They will give you an emedical acknowledgement letter. It will mention 4 tests, make sure it is 501, 502, 707, 712. It should have UMI number. Also check all the details such as passport number and date of birth is correct. And IME should be NON EDE, type should be Worker.

Hi Brother....
Actually i have applied for pr application and than i got married...
So i have add my wife to my file and now cic asked me to upload medical and PCC of my wife...
So i just wanna know the proper procedure regarding the MEdical and PCC..
What kind of documents she gonna need to get this certificates....
Please and Thanks...