Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Hi All. Need help from someone who has gone through medical examination in Delhi for PR. In Delhi, how much time it takes to panel physician (max hospital mostly) to complete the entire process of examination, what is the process, how soon do they upload the results to CIC and how many days in advance we should go for medical before finally submitting the e-APR. We got our ITA on 12th Jan and last date to submit is 11th March 2017

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ashwani.m said:
Hi All. Need help from someone who has gone through medical examination in Delhi for PR. In Delhi, how much time it takes to panel physician (max hospital mostly) to complete the entire process of examination, what is the process, how soon do they upload the results to CIC and how many days in advance we should go for medical before finally submitting the e-APR. We got our ITA on 12th Jan and last date to submit is 11th March 2017
Hi, don't know exact timelines for Delhi, but I had it done at Mumbai (Lilavati). I am assuming it would be more or less same. It took me about 4 hours to complete the entire medical process. There are various test
1. Blood
2. Urine
3. Eye checkup
4. Blood pressure
5. Chest X-ray
6. Height/weight
7. General test by the panelled physician
They upload it in a week's time (my guess)
You have to land within 1 year of your medical test else you would have to take another medical test.
Now we get 90 days instead of 60 days so your last date would be in April.
Would suggest you to take up an appointment soon and try to submit your application in 2-3 weeks after the test ( IMO, though there is no mandate)

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Thanks vishalg.. My only concern was that if upload by Delhi panel physician takes time then I'll get it done soon so that process is complete before deadline. If they upload within a week's time then I'll get it done before 10 days of my deadline

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ashwani.m said:
Thanks vishalg.. My only concern was that if upload by Delhi panel physician takes time then I'll get it done soon so that process is complete before deadline. If they upload within a week's time then I'll get it done before 10 days of my deadline
my suggestion is don't do it at the last moment, you may or may not get the appointment. 1 week is a guess. I read some of the physicians upload it in 2 weeks time.
April is usually the free time and doctors are quite occupied. Try and get the appointment by 1st week of March and complete all other stuff by then

yumika

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19 Dec, 2016
AOR Received.
06 Jan, 2017
ashwani.m said:
Hello, I got an appointment for the next OPD with Dr. Supriya Bali (3 days later) at Max Panchsheel Park. The test was completed in less than 2 hours and the results were uploaded after 3 business days. I got medical test done on January 6, 2017 and submitted my application the same evening.

I believe, you have 90 days after ITA to submit your application.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
yumika said:
Hello, I got an appointment for the next OPD with Dr. Supriya Bali (3 days later) at Max Panchsheel Park. The test was completed in less than 2 hours and the results were uploaded after 3 business days. I got medical test done on January 6, 2017 and submitted my application the same evening.

I believe, you have 90 days after ITA to submit your application.
My medical from Panchsheel park max hospital done and uploaded. But they are not providing X ray report, only shared pathology report? How to know if Xray report was clear or had some complications

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
ashwani.m said:
My medical from Panchsheel park max hospital done and uploaded. But they are not providing X ray report, only shared pathology report? How to know if Xray report was clear or had some complications
The information will be shared only with the High Commission not with you.

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

How is the appointment taken, on phone?

Is there any other method available?

regards

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You can call and take the appointment

you need to carry ITA letter, passport and any medical history documentation if any
Thanks Veerji... One more question, do they handover some kind of receipt/acknowledgement? How to ensure if we have been handed over the correct document receipt/acknowledgement?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Thanks Veerji... One more question, do they handover some kind of receipt/acknowledgement? How to ensure if we have been handed over the correct document receipt/acknowledgement?
They will give you an emedical acknowledgement letter. It will mention 4 tests, make sure it is 501, 502, 707, 712. It should have UMI number. Also check all the details such as passport number and date of birth is correct. And IME should be NON EDE, type should be Worker.

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
They will give you an emedical acknowledgement letter. It will mention 4 tests, make sure it is 501, 502, 707, 712. It should have UMI number. Also check all the details such as passport number and date of birth is correct. And IME should be NON EDE, type should be Worker.
Thanks Maverick... you got a like from me, and sure! Beers are on me, if we ever meet.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello , I received my ITA on Aug 8th 2017 and planning to go for Medical test in Hyd on Sep 25th or 26th and submit my application in Oct 1st week.
You mentioned that Medical test center will give us an ack letter. Is this the letter that we need to upload while submitting the PR application after ITA.
And does my timeline look good. Should I be concerned on when the Medical centre will send the test results to CIC? I was thinking it doesnt matter until you submit your application with an Ack letter?

Also , I am reading Medical center will upload the results , where do they upload , Can we see them?