+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical done, malaysia , kuala lumpur

WayneCheah

Nov 27, 2011
Whoa never knew there was a Malaysian thread here.. uh can any of you guys reading this head to the Education section to give me some advice?

Can't post any links here. :\ go manually search mine from the Education section under settlement topics! thanks!

jtl

Oct 27, 2011
kayal said:
Hi,

No fingerprinting asked - wonder why they ask that? Are you in any army or police force?

My medical tests did not expire - I took it first in June 2011 - coz they had suspicion of TB they (VO)asked me to repeat medical tests and x-ray - after it came back negative - they issued the visa in Sep 2011.

thanks
kayal
Thanks Kayal for your reply.
I was never in any armed or police force. Am guessing this might be inline with the biometric exercise that a lot of countries are implementing? Or it could be I have been to Canada twice , and they need to check if I hold criminal records thr? Have just re-did my medical that expired in July. Am hoping will hear from them by this week or I'll have to go bug them again on monday as it would be 12 months this 1Dec since AOR *sigh. btw, I'm applying under spousal sponsorship.thanks

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
first test 10th June,2011 - re-tests 20th Sep, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
submitted and collected same day - 25th Oct,2011
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
hi jtl,

ok - keep this forum posted - so the future applicants will have some clues :)

btw, which part of canada are you moving to?

jtl

Oct 27, 2011
kayal said:
hi jtl,

ok - keep this forum posted - so the future applicants will have some clues :)

btw, which part of canada are you moving to?
hi , quick update. I went to the Consulate on Mon. guess what, they told me they have not recved my fingerprinting results eventhough the rcmp has replied to me via email that they've sent it out end Oct. and best thing is I have to follow up personally with rcmp on resending the results, the consulate doesnt do it for u.. HA! and they did not trigger me that they have not recved anything for past one mth. to think at this day and age, they would do better than to send out results via snail mail. I am so tired dealing with bureacracy. especially since now that they have missed the dateline.

Kayal, I'm moving to near Toronto.

MBII

Sep 15, 2012
Dear All,

could you recommend me a good panel doctor to do my medical test in KL.
Thank you,

mohajerquebec6283

Dec 27, 2011
KL - Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Interview........
Never
Any update for medical request from SGVO?