+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical done, malaysia , kuala lumpur

J

jimjim11301

medical done, malaysia , kuala lumpur

anyone ?

i have done my medical on 19th august 2009.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Nice to meet you. I'm planning to apply as Canada PR soon. I have a several questions want to ask you. Hope i didn't bring much trouble for you.

May i know how is your application status now?

Which category you are applying?

How much is the Medical exam fees?

Is there anything i should take note with before send my application form?

Is the notarized document have expired date? I heard some say only valid for three months after notarized. Is that true?

Could you please slightly list down what the first things you do until you submit your form?

Many thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

J

jimjim11301

kidrobot said:
Nice to meet you. I'm planning to apply as Canada PR soon. I have a several questions want to ask you. Hope i didn't bring much trouble for you.

May i know how is your application status now?
still in process after medical done in august 2009
no news yet after 5 times inquiry, they dont bother, and im telling you the worst CIC office in the world is Malaysia !
no one cares, they dont answer the phone, practically they dont have phone number, its just machinery speaking, so
dont waste your credit and time to get them on the phone, its absolutely impossible !
Which category you are applying?
im under provincial nominees but, after the saskatoon told me to pass my doc to cic, i have past that in 2009 .
How much is the Medical exam fees?
dont remember exactly . but it was less than 400 RM, something around 380~
Is there anything i should take note with before send my application form?
yes, just be patient, dont get angry, you have got a hard road with them !
but luckily your case will be finished less than 1 year, because queue is not crowded this year,
Is the notarized document have expired date? I heard some say only valid for three months after notarized. Is that true?
mmmmmm, you see, they are crazy, they told me to bring them a new police report, because i have lived in another country as well,
i wrote them a letter that, i never went back to my country since 2007 , so technically , i didnt do some crimes, if i was not in my country, and they said, ok will reply to you, after 4 months i emailed them and asked them did you accept my letter, they said oh yes, thanks ! , my medical will be expired on august, and for sure they will ask me for new one, but, im hoping to get my visa before august,
usually they only notraized paper with problem , will be medical paper and thats all,
if your satisfaction letter about your previuous job is for a long time ago, you better get the new one as well, other papers are fine !

Could you please slightly list down what the first things you do until you submit your form?

about that, better download the guide in cic, because you dont have anything with KL CIC now, you have to send it to CANADA first, which is Centralized ,,... ! after all, they ask you or they will contact you and tell you what to do.

Many thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

J

jimjim11301

you just hoped to hear from me so soon ! and you heard ! with no feedback !
well, i have seen this for 3 years in malaysia,
usually ppl dont know how to say thanks or they dont want to say !
well, i didn die becuz you didnt reply me, ! i was waiting for you if you have another question !

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
jimjim11301 said:
you just hoped to hear from me so soon ! and you heard ! with no feedback !
well, i have seen this for 3 years in malaysia,
usually ppl dont know how to say thanks or they dont want to say !
well, i didn die becuz you didnt reply me, ! i was waiting for you if you have another question !

Today i'm just online. Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

Since you already submit your medical exam report, i think soon they will
send the visa to you. It take times. Don't worry.

I've been to the CIC office in Malaysia before. I go there ask them about
some immigration questions, they ask me go back check on their official
website. That really make me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Because the website do not
have the answer that i want, so i go to their office. As a result, i straight
away contact the CIC office in Canada.

After 4 months still have no any news from them? Hope all will be done before
August. If not, have to do the medical exam and submit and wait again. This
really make people frustrated.

Once again, thank you so much. Wish you can get your VISA before August !

All the best !

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
hi everyone..

I have submitted my application to CIC KL office since (a year ago) Nov 2009 and just receive an acknowledgment letter from them on august 2010 :'(.. any one now more details regarding KL office and their processing time ( am applying under private sponsorship( G-5) )

thanks

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
first test 10th June,2011 - re-tests 20th Sep, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
submitted and collected same day - 25th Oct,2011
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Can you guys let me know the time taken in KL Visa office from the date of Passport request till it is returned with the visa stamping?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kayal said:
Can you guys let me know the time taken in KL Visa office from the date of Passport request till it is returned with the visa stamping?

Hello Kayal,

I would like to know this too. There is not much Malaysian in this forum so i think you need to refer to other member's timeline.

Regards,
Kidrobot

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Hi all,

I repeated my medical tests and sent the reports by Sep 20th - since I heard no news from them, I went in person to Kuala Lumpur VO in person yesterday.

First the lady in the counter said they will email or send a post if any - i insisted on knowing some timeline - so she went in and checked with someone and an other lady asked if I had sent all the repeated medical reports - I was wondering if it ever reached them and got worried - after a while, the lady came back and gave me an envelope and the freshly printed letter in it said that the visas are ready to be issued and wanted me to submit the PP with 4 photos and the DD and said that if we submit by 10 am, we can collect the PP back the same day at 2 pm....we will be doing it early next week... it was quite a pleasant shock for us - there was not a line as "welcome to canada or congrats" - but later they wished us Happy Diwali :)

good luck to all....
kayal

kia777

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 3 August 2011
File Transfer...
30 April 2012 (KL to SG)
Med's Request
10-March-2012
Med's Done....
16-March-2012
kayal said:
Hi all,

I repeated my medical tests and sent the reports by Sep 20th - since I heard no news from them, I went in person to Kuala Lumpur VO in person yesterday.

First the lady in the counter said they will email or send a post if any - i insisted on knowing some timeline - so she went in and checked with someone and an other lady asked if I had sent all the repeated medical reports - I was wondering if it ever reached them and got worried - after a while, the lady came back and gave me an envelope and the freshly printed letter in it said that the visas are ready to be issued and wanted me to submit the PP with 4 photos and the DD and said that if we submit by 10 am, we can collect the PP back the same day at 2 pm....we will be doing it early next week... it was quite a pleasant shock for us - there was not a line as "welcome to canada or congrats" - but later they wished us Happy Diwali :)

good luck to all....
kayal
Many congrats and wish you a happy life in Canada,,,,,,,

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
thank you all.

Just for your info - from Application to PPR it took about 17 months literally.

However, there was 2.5 months delay in CIO bcos of payment issue - coz they kept saying that the DD was not acknowledged by my bank etc.,

Then again about 3 months delay since I was asked to repeat medical tests (x-ray and sputum culture).

So roughly it takes only about a year from Malaysia - as per my experience.

good luck to all....

kayal

jtl

Oct 27, 2011
hi kayal, congrats. Hope u can help with few queries. 1. Were you requested to submit fingerprinting to RCMP at any point? If yes, how long was the process? 2. Did your medical expire? Was this why you had to re-do n was this requested by VO or self initiated? thanks in advance.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kayal said:
thank you all.

Just for your info - from Application to PPR it took about 17 months literally.

However, there was 2.5 months delay in CIO bcos of payment issue - coz they kept saying that the DD was not acknowledged by my bank etc.,

Then again about 3 months delay since I was asked to repeat medical tests (x-ray and sputum culture).

So roughly it takes only about a year from Malaysia - as per my experience.

good luck to all....

kayal

Hello Kayal!

Congrats! Wish you have a bright future and successful settlement in Canada! I'm so happy for you!

I submitted my application on the 1st week of September 2011. They just issued me a temporary AOR and said will post me the official AOR. Until now i still didn't heard any news from them. I'm wondering how long you have been waiting for receive your AOR? I'm wondering should i call them but i'm worry that they have time to answer my question.

Do you mind let us know which stream you are applying? Federal skills worker or family stream or other?

Thanks Kayal!

kayal said:
Hi all,

good luck to all....
kayal

Hello Kayal!

Congrats! Wish you have a bright future and successful settlement in Canada! I'm so happy for you!

I submitted my application on the 1st week of September 2011. They just issued me a temporary AOR and said will post me the official AOR. Until now i still didn't heard any news from them. I'm wondering how long you have been waiting for receive your AOR? I'm wondering should i call them but i'm worry that they have time to answer my question.

Do you mind let us know which stream you are applying? Federal skills worker or family stream or other?

Thanks Kayal! Good Luck!

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
jtl said:
hi kayal, congrats. Hope u can help with few queries. 1. Were you requested to submit fingerprinting to RCMP at any point? If yes, how long was the process? 2. Did your medical expire? Was this why you had to re-do n was this requested by VO or self initiated? thanks in advance.
Hi,

No fingerprinting asked - wonder why they ask that? Are you in any army or police force?

My medical tests did not expire - I took it first in June 2011 - coz they had suspicion of TB they (VO)asked me to repeat medical tests and x-ray - after it came back negative - they issued the visa in Sep 2011.

thanks
kayal

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
kidrobot said:
Hello Kayal!

Thanks Kayal!
hi kidrobot,

I submitted my appln. in May 2010 to CIO, Canada - after which they sent me an OK on email by Dec 2010 - after 2.5 months delay with some payment issue - otherwise they usually take 3 months to say OK or not OK. So there was no other acknowledgement from them - but for the File no. in my email - this was my only source to follow up with VO also - even the VO did not send any AOR - after i submitted with supporting docs in Mar 2011 - they sent medical test letter from VO in June 2010 straight - inbetween there was no other commn. or AOR...

I applied under FSW1 category (before June 26,2010 bunch)