+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Condition of mother

rinks25us

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Hello All,

My mother is a PR and recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. We have a note from the doctor as well. We would like to call my sister so that she can visit our mother while she is going through the treatment. We applied for her TRV few months ago but it was rejected for reasons that she may not enough reasons to go back to her home country.

I was wondering if someone had similar situations and any advise on what kind of documentation would help apart from doctors note, and any samples/thoughts on the verbiage for the invite letter from my mom to her.

Thanks in advance:
V

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,

My mother is a PR and recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. We have a note from the doctor as well. We would like to call my sister so that she can visit our mother while she is going through the treatment. We applied for her TRV few months ago but it was rejected for reasons that she may not enough reasons to go back to her home country.

I was wondering if someone had similar situations and any advise on what kind of documentation would help apart from doctors note, and any samples/thoughts on the verbiage for the invite letter from my mom to her.

Thanks in advance:
V
You want to not only provide the letter but also focus on evidence that show your sister's strong ties to her home country. In some ways this is even more important than the letter. So evidence such as proof of employment and proof of property ownership is good. She should also show she has the funds to pay for her visit. If she has a spouse and/or children and is traveling without them, mention that. If she has previous travel to countries such as the US and UK that require a visa, that will be good as well.

Hope your mother's treatment goes well.