+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL CHECK - NO INSTRUCTION LETTER

Janette1977

Mar 9, 2020
Hi All,
I have received SA, request to pay RPRF (paid already), and another letter as follows:
Dear XXXX:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
In order to process your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/12

I received this letter a month ago and been waiting for any instruction letter to book an appointment for medical examination. As you can see the deadline is approaching (a week!) and I still have no instruction letter! Should I just book and print the email/letter above as a proof to the DR's office? I am worried with COVID etc, I can't have an appointment/submit before deadline!

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi All,
I have received SA, request to pay RPRF (paid already), and another letter as follows:
Dear XXXX:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
In order to process your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/12

I received this letter a month ago and been waiting for any instruction letter to book an appointment for medical examination. As you can see the deadline is approaching (a week!) and I still have no instruction letter! Should I just book and print the email/letter above as a proof to the DR's office? I am worried with COVID etc, I can't have an appointment/submit before deadline!
I am sure you would receive the instruction letter before that date. Without that instruction letter one cannot do the medicals. Shdnt be a problem because IRCC is aware of this and won't use it against you especially cos they delayed the instruction letter. Keep checking your online account regularly to see if it's updated before that date.
Don't know if this may calm you down but it happened to a friend of mine even before the covid days. Whereby he received that letter for medicals but hadn't received the instruction letter. It came and he dd it as the due date was ignored.

Janette1977

Mar 9, 2020
I am sure you would receive the instruction letter before that date. Without that instruction letter one cannot do the medicals. Shdnt be a problem because IRCC is aware of this and won't use it against you especially cos they delayed the instruction letter. Keep checking your online account regularly to see if it's updated before that date.
Don't know if this may calm you down but it happened to a friend of mine even before the covid days. Whereby he received that letter for medicals but hadn't received the instruction letter. It came and he dd it as the due date was ignored.
It does calm me down a bit, thank you!!