+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical cases In Nepal

spokhrel

Feb 5, 2013
manakamana said:
Dear All,

Wait for this week. In my Request one of my friend from India, who is working in ministry of foreign affairs contacted personally to the counselor at Delhi Visa office/ CHC regarding the decision made cases and status of passport delivery. According to counselor/ visa office - they are planing to send the passports back to Nepal Either through VFS or Australian consulate office in Kathmandu. This will be decided until the end of this week.
CHC it self is worry to send us our passports using reliable means. So why not to wait until next week ??
Also I doubt, If you are not getting any letters from CHC then why VFS can collect our passports ??
dear manakamana ji,
ur post has come as a huge relief to all of us.just curious to know when and where canwe reach you/please put down ur mobile no. when was ur cas turned to decision made? my dear friend call me at 9841594073. plus my close friend kedarji who received medicals in january has also got decision made today. congratulations and welcome to waiting club.

manakamana

Feb 27, 2013
spokhrel said:
dear manakamana ji,
ur post has come as a huge relief to all of us.just curious to know when and where canwe reach you/please put down ur mobile no. when was ur cas turned to decision made? my dear friend call me at 9841594073. plus my close friend kedarji who received medicals in january has also got decision made today. congratulations and welcome to waiting club.
Dear Spokharel,
Mine decision was on Feb 12. No one is getting their PP of that date. so pokharel jee, don't worry our passports are coming soon

bibek

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 5, 2010
File Transfer...
May 11, 2010
Med's Request
November 8, 2012
Med's Done....
November 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 12, 2013
manakamana said:
Dear Spokharel,
Mine decision was on Feb 12. No one is getting their PP of that date. so pokharel jee, don't worry our passports are coming soon
Yes that's what we have to do once again after DM.. But let's hope this wait doesn't go for a long time.

gobinda

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
File Transfer...
Aprail 2010
Med's Request
20 june 2012
Med's Done....
20 july 2012
Passport Req..
20 june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2013
LANDED..........
july 2013
I am very confuse whether i pay 3320 to VHF or wait .

rksharma

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
It is better to meet the applicants whose case is decision made and waiting for PP. Lets go together to VFS, KASO?

gobinda said:
I am very confuse whether i pay 3320 to VHF or wait .

spokhrel

Feb 5, 2013
rksharma said:
It is better to meet the applicants whose case is decision made and waiting for PP. Lets go together to VFS, KASO?
i still dont know what the chc are upto. if they have stamped visa on our pasports, and apparently they have done so with he decision made status,why on earth are they holding our pps? and if they could send a letter to some then why not to all?we should all put our heads together to sort out our next steps.it is bandha today and tomorro. so on friday, lets all meet up at VFS or any other place , suggest the name plz, to clear up our doubts. god, the wait is killing. they should not have updated our status if they loved to see our pasports for long.......

bibek

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 5, 2010
File Transfer...
May 11, 2010
Med's Request
November 8, 2012
Med's Done....
November 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 12, 2013
spokhrel said:
i still dont know what the chc are upto. if they have stamped visa on our pasports, and apparently they have done so with he decision made status,why on earth are they holding our pps? and if they could send a letter to some then why not to all?we should all put our heads together to sort out our next steps.it is bandha today and tomorro. so on friday, lets all meet up at VFS or any other place , suggest the name plz, to clear up our doubts. god, the wait is killing. they should not have updated our status if they loved to see our pasports for long.......
Yes friends, we really have to decide quick what shall we do now. But hurrying will also not give us any outlet. We are in a situation where we can't do anything except waiting. So let's wait for some more weeks. If we don't have mails from Delhi, VFS also can't do anything for us.

manakamana

Feb 27, 2013
bibek said:
Yes friends, we really have to decide quick what shall we do now. But hurrying will also not give us any outlet. We are in a situation where we can't do anything except waiting. So let's wait for some more weeks. If we don't have mails from Delhi, VFS also can't do anything for us.
Agreed with Gopal jee

rksharma

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
Medical is only valid for 1 year. so, if they hold our passports for months then we will have very less time to enter to CA.

bibek said:

manakamana

Feb 27, 2013
Dear Friends,
This is really a long wait with uncertainty. This is the responsibility of CHC New Delhi to handover the applicant passports with or without visa. This is really a surprise CHC is salience for the Nepalese cases. In the presence of Canadian cooperation we have the examples that people got their passports in one week advance when E-CAS status changed to "Decision Made". This is almost one month back some of our status was changed to "Decision Made".
If VFS is the responsible organization to distribute the passports in Nepal- we had already wrote to CHC to send our passports through VFS- still no response. Then how can VFS make sure that they can bring our passports if we give them money in advance. This is not a way how professional organization deal with. If they have agreement with CHC then tell them to collect Neplease passports, we are ready to pay for the currier charge.
If VFS have agreement with CHC, they have to make it public (through their web) so that everyone should know the procedure to collect their passport.
But I am not in the favor of giving the space to VFS to play with the frosted mind. I request you all to wait until next week 15th of March 2013. This is also the dead line to deliver the Neplease passports which I heard from a source.
Finally, Dear all, Thank for the long patient!!
I am with you all because I have the same pain as you have!

SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
23-03-2010
Nomination.....
23-03-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
IELTS Request
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-12-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
manakamana said:
Dear Friends,
This is really a long wait with uncertainty. This is the responsibility of CHC New Delhi to handover the applicant passports with or without visa. This is really a surprise CHC is salience for the Nepalese cases. In the presence of Canadian cooperation we have the examples that people got their passports in one week advance when E-CAS status changed to "Decision Made". This is almost one month back some of our status was changed to "Decision Made".
If VFS is the responsible organization to distribute the passports in Nepal- we had already wrote to CHC to send our passports through VFS- still no response. Then how can VFS make sure that they can bring our passports if we give them money in advance. This is not a way how professional organization deal with. If they have agreement with CHC then tell them to collect Neplease passports, we are ready to pay for the currier charge.
If VFS have agreement with CHC, they have to make it public (through their web) so that everyone should know the procedure to collect their passport.
But I am not in the favor of giving the space to VFS to play with the frosted mind. I request you all to wait until next week 15th of March 2013. This is also the dead line to deliver the Neplease passports which I heard from a source.
Finally, Dear all, Thank for the long patient!!
I am with you all because I have the same pain as you have!
Kura thikai 6. Manakamana g Post ur mob no. plz.

SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
23-03-2010
Nomination.....
23-03-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
IELTS Request
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-12-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
those who got letter from CHC after DM Plz give ur contact no. in forum and post the reply of CHC on forum. My case of DM if 5th Feb still waiting for reply and PP both.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI said:
those who got letter from CHC after DM Plz give ur contact no. in forum and post the reply of CHC on forum. My case of DM if 5th Feb still waiting for reply and PP both

What I believe that we dont have to pay fee for passport returning back. The fee have been included already while we sending draft. it's their responsibility to send the PP back. I hope they will not ask extra charge for courier. Its not the vfs's responsibilities as well. But VFS will not do anything without their charge. coz they are not volunteer organization. CHC ND they will pay for it..... I think they are dealing with the bargaining so the passports have been holds...

Lucky777

May 5, 2011
Those who have sent their PP to the CHC-New Delhi, please share how the VO inform to send PP to Nepal.
Thanks.

bibek

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 5, 2010
File Transfer...
May 11, 2010
Med's Request
November 8, 2012
Med's Done....
November 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 12, 2013
Some friends whose status says "Decision Made" have decided to meet informally on Saturday at Shankar Dev Campus at 7:00 - 7:30 am. Let's meet and share our thoughts that might give us some relief as well as make some planning too.
Please inform other friends too about it.