+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical and additional documents requested..Appartently

mountroyal

May 10, 2017
I checked my online account today and it says "we have requested a medical, check messages below for details".It also says "we have requested additional documents, check messages below for details" but there are no messages.Also beside where you click for Status and Messages it says "your action is required" and next to it Messages "none"Anyone any ideas please?Also what additional documents could the y be requesting??Inland common law application with AoR recieved 3rd May

mountroyal

May 10, 2017
No its says allow 10 buisness days which would be around this week, maybe thats the additional documents but any idea why i have no messages but my profile has changed or is it possible that it changed today and i get message tomorrow?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
No its says allow 10 buisness days which would be around this week, maybe thats the additional documents but any idea why i have no messages but my profile has changed or is it possible that it changed today and i get message tomorrow?
I would call and make sure they received it

mountroyal

May 10, 2017
yes but my mail issue is the medical request and no messages in account or any instruction to upload it or any other additional document they may have requested

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I also have additional information request and it says message is below. But there is nothing new, only week old medical request.
Also mycic says they already reviewing my medical results even i haven't done it yet! (next week)
Layout is changed too, for fingerprints is new section. And they will send message when they start review my eligibility.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
IRCC had a major breakdown in their system after the update this morning. They are working on fixing the issue so many people might not be able to get into their online account right now.

New updates were seen in online accounts where majority of them were not sent by IRCC. I spoke to 2 agents this morning to confirm this because i saw a request for medical in my account. They did not send me any request.

Once the error is fixed i would suggest you get back into your account and if you still think there is a mistake, you should call IRCC to confirm that they didnt request anything from you and that your account is back to normal.

For some people it might be right and for others it might be wrong. Depends on your timeline. Do not rely on your account or automated machines at this time since both are linked and could have wrong information at this point . Speak with an actual agent regarding your account.

Reactions: marrianne730

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
IRCC had a major breakdown in their system after the update this morning. They are working on fixing the issue so many people might not be able to get into their online account right now.

New updates were seen in online accounts where majority of them were not sent by IRCC. I spoke to 2 agents this morning to confirm this because i saw a request for medical in my account. They did not send me any request.

Once the error is fixed i would suggest you get back into your account and if you still think there is a mistake, you should call IRCC to confirm that they didnt request anything from you and that your account is back to normal.

For some people it might be right and for others it might be wrong. Depends on your timeline. Do not rely on your account or automated machines at this time since both are linked and could have wrong information at this point . Speak with an actual agent regarding your account.
Thanks for sharing that. I am on the same boat. I got no message about medical exam but the status has been changed since yesterday. So, I have a questions.. Do you know when they will fix this?

Reactions: KandyK

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Thanks for sharing that. I am on the same boat. I got no message about medical exam but the status has been changed since yesterday. So, I have a questions.. Do you know when they will fix this?
Its hard to tell, so far technical department is not that much helpful at all so I will give 2-3 days & will call them again. When i had no "upload button" on my gckey account, i created a technical problem ticket & submitted, 2 weeks later i got a reply & they asked to uplaod my documents through IRCC, thats not a solution.....lol....

Reactions: truepark

cvask

Feb 3, 2017
Dallas, TX
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
6-16-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
i uploaded PCC and scudule A through webform about 2 weeks and heard nothing back from that at all
If you don't mind, may I ask which country PCC are you referring to?

The reason for my question is that, I have my PCC from India which I obtained from Indian Consulate General office in Texas. The web form is asking me to enter details such as Document Number, Expiry date of the document etc.

My PCC letter does not have any expiry date nor does it have any document number. I cant move forward without entering these details on the web form. Did you also face similar issue? If yes, how did you handle it? Could you please advice me on this topic?

Thanks in advance for your help!

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
If you don't mind, may I ask which country PCC are you referring to?

The reason for my question is that, I have my PCC from India which I obtained from Indian Consulate General office in Texas. The web form is asking me to enter details such as Document Number, Expiry date of the document etc.

My PCC letter does not have any expiry date nor does it have any document number. I cant move forward without entering these details on the web form. Did you also face similar issue? If yes, how did you handle it? Could you please advice me on this topic?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Do you mean that you are trying to upload the PCC in your MYCIC account? if there is an option to upload the document button can you please share a screen shot.

cvask

Feb 3, 2017
Dallas, TX
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
6-16-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
Do you mean that you are trying to upload the PCC in your MYCIC account? if there is an option to upload the document button can you please share a screen shot.
Yes, I got a correspondence from CIC to upload my PCC to MYCIC account.

Here is the screenshot of what I see when I click on upload button -

Another question -

I have already sent my PCC along with my original package to CIC. I wonder why they are asking me to upload the same to MYCIC? I thought this was redundant. Can you advise what might be the purpose for this?

Thanks a lot.

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Yes, I got a correspondence from CIC to upload my PCC to MYCIC account.

Here is the screenshot of what I see when I click on upload button -

Another question -

I have already sent my PCC along with my original package to CIC. I wonder why they are asking me to upload the same to MYCIC? I thought this was redundant. Can you advise what might be the purpose for this?

Thanks a lot.
The image is not opening for some reason. But still thanks for sharing. Although i am not sure why the pcc is requested again if it was already sent.

Reactions: cvask

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Its hard to tell, so far technical department is not that much helpful at all so I will give 2-3 days & will call them again. When i had no "upload button" on my gckey account, i created a technical problem ticket & submitted, 2 weeks later i got a reply & they asked to uplaod my documents through IRCC, thats not a solution.....lol....
Mine has been corrected when I checked it this morning. Sigh...I was excited but it is ok, it is only matter of time I believe! haha thanks for your advice.