+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meaning of "Pending officer review"

fatinn20

Jan 15, 2022
Hello good people,
Hope you are all doing well! It's been 85 days now since I have applied for study permit, more than normal processing time. I mailed IRCC Singapore and they replied me with the following- " Your application is currently pending officer review. We can confirm that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part." This was sent a week ago, still no final decision from them. My eligibility review started 26 days ago and I'm completed with biometric amd medical. Can anyone please explain me the situation?
Thanks

Berry21

Aug 1, 2019
Singapore
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hello good people,
Hope you are all doing well! It's been 85 days now since I have applied for study permit, more than normal processing time. I mailed IRCC Singapore and they replied me with the following- " Your application is currently pending officer review. We can confirm that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part." This was sent a week ago, still no final decision from them. My eligibility review started 26 days ago and I'm completed with biometric amd medical. Can anyone please explain me the situation?
Thanks
What is your application status now?
Did you get your visa already?

Sujicannal

Dec 12, 2021
Hello good people,
Thanks
Hi it's been 104 days for me..I also got same reply ..It will be very helpful if you share your timeline and current status..
Thanks

Berry21

Aug 1, 2019
Singapore
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Berry21 just want to ask that did you also apply from Singapore because I am not able to get many information about Singapore processing time..thanks
Yes. Apply from Singapore and got the same reply as you from Singapore VO.
my timeline is as below
Application Submitted:14 Nov 2021
Biometric collection: 15 Nov 2021
Biometric completed: 19 Nov 2021

No updates after that and raised webform 2times on Feb4 and 10 2022.
Their reply is from Feb10 inquiry.

Sujicannal

Dec 12, 2021
Yes. Apply from Singapore and got the same reply as you from Singapore VO.
my timeline is as below
Application Submitted:14 Nov 2021
Biometric collection: 15 Nov 2021
Biometric completed: 19 Nov 2021

No updates after that and raised webform 2times on Feb4 and 10 2022.
Their reply is from Feb10 inquiry.
Thank you for your reply
My timeline
Application Submitted:10 Nov 2021

Biometric collection: 17 Nov 2021

Biometric completed: 17 Nov 2021

Medical:23 Nov 2021

After my email my eligibility has started on 7 the Feb but nothing else till today...

Berry21

Aug 1, 2019
Singapore
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply
My timeline
Application Submitted:10 Nov 2021

Biometric collection: 17 Nov 2021

Biometric completed: 17 Nov 2021

Medical:23 Nov 2021

After my email my eligibility has started on 7 the Feb but nothing else till today...
Thanks for the shared info.
Did you do the upfront medical or do u get medical request? And are you applying study visa? If so for which intake?
mine is for Sept intake.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Hello good people,
Thanks
Mine is pending since June 18 2021. I received the same email in December