+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meaning of "Pending officer review"

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
Hello good people,
Hope you are all doing well! It's been 85 days now since I have applied for study permit, more than normal processing time. I mailed IRCC Singapore and they replied me with the following- " Your application is currently pending officer review. We can confirm that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part." This was sent a week ago, still no final decision from them. My eligibility review started 26 days ago and I'm completed with biometric amd medical. Can anyone please explain me the situation?
Thanks
Hellow brother, I hope you are in Canada now. I also received Pending Officer Review against my web form enquiry a week ago. I submitted my application on Jan 12, 2022 along with the completion of biometric for Spring 2022 semester. My first semester classes have already been started online on May 9,2022.
What was your next update from visa office after pending officer review? Thanks in advance

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
Because one Bangladesh friend also waiting for the result his processing time is over... We all together send email at the same time then only they have to take action against on our files
I have been waiting for the last 5 months since I submitted my study permit application on Jan 6, 2022 and biometric completed on Jan 12, 2022. Just received 'pending officer review' reply from IRCC on June 01, 2022 against a web form enquiry.

Reactions: Oti ugochukwu

vetrivel1927

Mar 1, 2022
I have been waiting for the last 5 months since I submitted my study permit application on Jan 6, 2022 and biometric completed on Jan 12, 2022. Just received 'pending officer review' reply from IRCC on June 01, 2022 against a web form enquiry.

Did you get any updates?

CeceKash

Jun 15, 2022
Just received a refused letter last Friday with 3 reasons.
Immigration status, Purpose of Visit and Family ties.

I am applying GCMS notes to know the details then try with appeal.
Hey berry, did you get refusal without medical request the first time? Have you since reapplied?