+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA ISP Brock University (Urgent)

VincentLiang

Dec 9, 2019
Hi all, I am admitted to the MBA ISP program 2020. How's the coop program and classes? Is it easy to find a job through coop after graduate? Are the MBA classes difficult?

Snoviel Lopes

Jan 12, 2020
Hi All,

I have 6.5 years of experience,out of which 3 years as a manger in MNC from INDIA.
Over all 7 in IELTS.
Bsc in Microbiology from INDIA(Mumbai)
Operations management Certificate from NMIMS(Mumbai)
What are my chances of getting admit from Brock university?

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
I am applying for Brock university for mba isp program . Please tell me my chance of getting into it and how much time Brock takes to give offer letter
Bachelors in extc : 7.03 cgpa
Diploma in extc : 69.77%
SSC :76.20%
Ielts : 6.5
i think university will advice you to reappear in IELTS one more time.

Prateeksharma

Dec 2, 2019
I am applying for Brock university for mba isp program . Please tell me my chance of getting into it and how much time Brock takes to give offer letter
Bachelors in extc : 7.03 cgpa
Diploma in extc : 69.77%
SSC :76.20%
Ielts : 6.5
Hi.
Your IELTS just meets the required criteria. How much does your Bachelors GPA convert into percentage? Youll have to interview well if you get invited to it that is. The entire process takes about 4 weeks approx.
Your offer letter will be dispatched in about a week after your interview (if you're selected).

Prateeksharma

Dec 2, 2019
Hi All,

I have 6.5 years of experience,out of which 3 years as a manger in MNC from INDIA.
Over all 7 in IELTS.
Bsc in Microbiology from INDIA(Mumbai)
Operations management Certificate from NMIMS(Mumbai)
What are my chances of getting admit from Brock university?
What is your Bachelors percentage?

Essdee

Jan 24, 2020
Hello.
I am planning to apply for MBA ISP at Brock University. Can you all please share your views regarding this course? Is it worth doing as the fees of the program are on the higher side? And why is MBA and MBA ISP two separate courses at Brock?
Please feel free to give your suggestions.

Moonpie8781

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, Everyone, I'm studying master of professional accounting at Brock.

I decided to join this conversation because there is not enough information about Brock Graduate Business Program so I want to share as much as I know.

1. How good is this MBA programme from the job perspective & Co-op placement ?
It a good very intensive program, the Co-op placement is very high but is because is very hard to get the privilege in the first place.
Because of the following.

1.- You have to take full charge (5 classes per term)
2.- You need to have an average grade of 75% or more (sounds easy but is not that easy)
3.-You need to pass a special class of Co-op in your second semester so (6 classes in the second term)
4.- You need an IELTS score of 7 overall in order to qualify for the co-op program before the deadline (April 30-2020 in your case)

2. What is the average salary package can we expect after completing this course, as the course fees is $ 56000 CDN approx. which is on the higher side.

Of what I know many got decent jobs after graduation, some of them got jobs in the Niagara Area some of them in the GTA.

3. Any part-time job opportunities near St.Catherines area.

Yes, but is not an easy program, you need to be very intelligent and high energy person to manage a part-time job and the MBA at the same time, most of the student do not work part-time. (they put you a lot of workloads just to make you feel miserable, for example in my finance class we review 22 chapters in 1 term, and in my cost accounting class we finish the chapters in 6 weeks, and the other 6 weeks was just practice of problems)

So what to expect.

In the best program, you will join a master of accounting and MBA students the will mix you for that precourse, the course BEST program itself is a taste of what is comming.

You will have to study every day Monday to Sunday for at least 10 hours per day in order to survive if you are like an ordinary student.
You need to score at least 60% in the midterms in order to feel that you can recover in the finals if you score less than 60% in 1subject, you could recover but if you score less than 60% in two or more subjects, you will have to think about dropping a subject. But doing that and you will not have an option for CO-OP.

I hope I can answer some of the questions.
Hi Carlzz,
I applied to the Master of professional accounting (IPS) this year and waiting for their decision. I have few questions that would like you to help since you studied at Brock in the same program:
1. Can international student of MPACC IPS have a high chance to get coop placement? How many students in your class get coop placement?
2. The length of the program, as stated in the website, is 1 year (12 months), it equals to 3 academic terms, if the student get a coop placement then the whole program would be 4 academic terms, so will the student get 3 years PGWP after graduating from this program? (I mean how many years of PGWP do your classmates get?)
Thank you and looking forward to your reply

VASU1996

Apr 15, 2020
Hi
I recently got an offer letter for brock university MBA (isp) program for fall 2020
Due to COVID
  • First, the Business English and Skills Transition program (BEST) which is delivered in August will be accessed online. The program will remain a requirement of all students prior to proceeding to graduate courses in September, but you will be able to take the program from your home location.
  • Secondly, the fall term of studies will be available online.
The above two adjustments in the delivery model will enable to start your program on schedule, but from your home location if necessary, while giving you the time to secure your student visa and travel arrangements.

As an international applicant, it is really confusing to whether pursue this year or defer it?

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
Hello
I have just got an acceptance from brock university for mba isp program. I want to whether it’s a good program for especially freshers and is the course a good option for your future in Canada?