May2014 applicants

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

djsunman - My local office is Scarborough, ON

RizGav8 - Thanks for your comments. Yes, I see that it is case by case basis. Our seem to be routine application. As you mentioned, I will be waiting for the Test invite

rm34 - Yes, our timelines are incidentally same. Let's pray we get test invite in December....

Blackbook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
CBSA report should be done on:

- "ALL" passport numbers since landing
- on Permanent Residency ID
- Landing Document ID

This way, you have a full report and no further question will be asked.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I take it you haven't received a test notice, otherwise, what you should bring is listed on it. Anyhow, it's usually:
- the test notice
- original documents that were submitted with application
- PR card and COPR/landing document
- passports (expired and current)
- two pieces of ID (same ones you submitted copies of with your application)

There is an interview with an officer after the test.

sq274 said:
What documents does one need to take during the citizenship test ?

mmeerzah

Nov 23, 2014
Am I one of the *only* or very few applicants from May 2014 who has heard nothing regarding a test (and is still seeing the Application Received) on the ECAS?
My application was received May 5th, 2014
Processing started Jul 9, 2014

Nothing since. I live in downtown Toronto so I am guessing my office has to be St Clair? Anyone else in the same boat?

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Not nearly the sme boat but my timeline is similar with application received on 6th of May , received line disappeared late sept .. No test date yet ! Hamilton .. I didn't call .. Btw a lot of May applicants didn't receive yet test invitation .. So dw

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moein said:
still nothing ;(
I havent heard anything either. Maybe they are slowing down for Christmas. AED's application is the last test date I have heard in kitchener for this year and we are only a couple of days apart. let me know if you hear anything.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Hi
Our is a Family application for my 19 year old daughter and my self for Citizenship so for interview they will call us together or separately .

mmeerzah

Nov 23, 2014
Looks like the Scarborough local office has some delays? or did we have any may 2014 applicants who already had their test dates in Scarborough?

I called today. And CIC told me my file was sent to Scarborough in Oct, and they finished background check etc on Nov 14. I don't see any updates on ECAS yet. And I don't understand why my local office was Scarborough given I live in downtown toronto.

Fingers crossed this happens soon - I really don't want to renew my PR card.
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi

djsunman - My local office is Scarborough, ON

RizGav8 - Thanks for your comments. Yes, I see that it is case by case basis. Our seem to be routine application. As you mentioned, I will be waiting for the Test invite

rm34 - Yes, our timelines are incidentally same. Let's pray we get test invite in December....

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba2010 said:
Hi
Our is a Family application for my 19 year old daughter and my self for Citizenship so for interview they will call us together or separately .
Usually together, but each of you will have to answer questions on your own. You cannot answer for your daughter. Good luck! :)

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
The lady who translated my stamps told me that I have to photocopy each and every page of my passport even its empty as its the requirment I know its not like that but she was so confident so pleas whoever knows for sure correct me I have my test on Mississauga office thos thursday InshAllah.

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Hi,

One of my friend got test invitation for Dec 2 th.

xenon said:
I havent heard anything either. Maybe they are slowing down for Christmas. AED's application is the last test date I have heard in kitchener for this year and we are only a couple of days apart. let me know if you hear anything.