App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
He had a complexity ih his file. But I just only want to let you know that the test might be held weekly even in kitchener.

xenon said:
when did he apply, do you know?

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
baba2010 said:
The lady who translated my stamps told me that I have to photocopy each and every page of my passport even its empty as its the requirment I know its not like that but she was so confident so pleas whoever knows for sure correct me I have my test on Mississauga office thos thursday InshAllah.
Yes she is totally right , please hv them translate all stamps also

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
I have never been a resident of the UAE. Have only travelled there as a visitor on a Tourist Visa.
At the interview, the officer asked me to translate all the entry/exit stamps for the UAE. Even though it clearly states on the stamps, Entry and Exit.
Can anyone please guide me where I can get these stamps translated from as the translator needs to be certified.

Secondly, They have asked official entry/exit records from the UAE . Can anyone please advise how to get these?

Thanks

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you know that UAE gives entry/exit for the last 6 months only. correct me if i am wrong please

DLN said:
I have never been a resident of the UAE. Have only travelled there as a visitor on a Tourist Visa.
At the interview, the officer asked me to translate all the entry/exit stamps for the UAE. Even though it clearly states on the stamps, Entry and Exit.
Can anyone please guide me where I can get these stamps translated from as the translator needs to be certified.

Secondly, They have asked official entry/exit records from the UAE . Can anyone please advise how to get these?

Thanks

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
om saif said:
do you know that UAE gives entry/exit for the last 6 months only. correct me if i am wrong please
Don't know about that, but I have been to the UAE only 3 times since my landing in June 2010.
1 time I have been before my landing.
They were more interested in checking whether I am a UAE resident rather than a Canadian Resident.

revalc

Nov 4, 2010
MonsieurCito said:
I had my test yesterday, and passed.

Invited to take the oath on Friday (Nov 28th).
Hi MonsieurCito, I'm taking my test on Thursday. Care to share what questions were on the test? Also, how did the interview go? Many thanks!

MonsieurCito

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
revalc said:
Hi MonsieurCito, I'm taking my test on Thursday. Care to share what questions were on the test? Also, how did the interview go? Many thanks!
The test wasn't very difficult, I got 20/20. Can't share the questions as it's proprietary and there are agents in Ottawa checking the forums to see what info is being shared that shouldn't be... But do practice exams, once you get 100% on a few of them - you're ready!

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
MonsieurCito said:
The test wasn't very difficult, I got 20/20. Can't share the questions as it's proprietary and there are agents in Ottawa checking the forums to see what info is being shared that shouldn't be... But do practice exams, once you get 100% on a few of them - you're ready!
[/quote
Hi
Did you make photo copy of every single page of passport or just biographical pages?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Good news guys.....finally my ECAS was updated...just waiting for the actual mail...thanks for the support guys....

Citizenship

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 5, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on July 8, 2014.

4.We sent you a notice on September 26, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 14, 2014 at 11:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5.We sent you a notice on November 20, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 16, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.