+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got off the phone with CIC and my file is in the "process of being transferred" to the Mississauga office. Last time I checked about a month ago it was still undergoing background checks, so I guess that's been done and it is satisfactory to CPC-Sydney. She said the next communication I receive should be from the Mississauga office and that's it.

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My Received line still exists. I called CIC may be 15 days back. They said File is in sydney. My application reached on May 5th and Processing started ( after ATIPS) july 28th, 2014

I say that MAY 2014 guys have the PROCESSING LATE.

Many of April guys getting test invites.

Compared to earlier, things are faster (pre 2014) but when we compare with 2014 applicants - May 2014 applicants process seems SLOW.. Man...

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
mrecha said:
Thanks a lot you guys for your help. So i called CIC and They have told me that in fact my test day is the 27th and they have sent me another letter with the updated info to appear for the Test.

I will keep you posted if anything else changes :).
Congrats mrecha and update about how test went

MonsieurCito

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC and was surprised to hear that my file has still not reached the local office. They confirmed that Sydney has sent the application and it is "in transit" but that it has not arrived at the local office yet.
The agent wouldn't confirm when it was sent, but last time I called (late September), it was the week of Sep 14 that they sent it.

There has been no request for RQ or fingerprints.

My received line disappeared Sep 19... Odd.

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just now called CIC and spoke with an agent who seems to be willing to provide answers for the questions we ask ::). I was told that as of now checking of my application is complete and seems to be a routine application. As of today, the agent doesn't see any request for any additional information. The application seems okay - she said.

BUT IT IS STILL IN SYDNEY. THEY HAVEN'T TRANSFERRED THIS TO MY SCARBOROUGH OFFICE.

I see many of our May friends files transferred to local office... My received line is still there...

She asked me to check after a month and said may be by that time there will be something for Test......It is not like that "24 Months Standard sir" answer from this agent. She also agreed that the processing is faster these days after the new law.

The wait continues...........................

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys for your info. Anyway, Hopefully next week miracles happen.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi All,

I just now called CIC and spoke with an agent who seems to be willing to provide answers for the questions we ask ::). I was told that as of now checking of my application is complete and seems to be a routine application. As of today, the agent doesn't see any request for any additional information. The application seems okay - she said.

BUT IT IS STILL IN SYDNEY. THEY HAVEN'T TRANSFERRED THIS TO MY SCARBOROUGH OFFICE.

I see many of our May friends files transferred to local office... My received line is still there...

She asked me to check after a month and said may be by that time there will be something for Test......It is not like that "24 Months Standard sir" answer from this agent. She also agreed that the processing is faster these days after the new law.

The wait continues...........................
You seems to have got a good agent there.... ;) My application was received on May 30th but in process date is July 29th, day after you, I ll probably call CIC on Tuesday to check the status.

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi everyone
I need your input and direction , I hv some US visits , so I need a RELIABLE , QUICK ( or not so slow ) link to get those boarders entry / exit entrances and exits ....to take along with me with the CBSA report as proof of exact dates of travel on test date ( when they send me ) :)
Thank you in advance for your help and support

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
May2014 said:
Hi everyone
I need your input and direction , I hv some US visits , so I need a RELIABLE , QUICK ( or not so slow ) link to get those boarders entry / exit entrances and exits ....to take along with me with the CBSA report as proof of exact dates of travel on test date ( when they send me ) :)
I think if your passport needs a visa to enter Canada, CBSA would have all your entry records. Because they needed to see your PR card when you entered, and they would scan it. Just my opinion though.

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May2014 said:
Hi everyone
If you already have CBSA report and your passport, I don't think there's anything else you can take. If you travelled by plane, you can take boarding passes or etickets (can be ordered from the airline company for some extra fee). You could also get the US border services agency report... But, it's like pulling out teeth, or so I heard. Definitely, not quick. Good luck! :)

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Thank you for ur answers .. I appreciate your replies .. Does anybody know the link for the US border service agency ???