+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

mastersboy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I am a Canadian PR. My acquaintace who lives in India has a bachelors degree Bsc with 49.7%. Given his educational background what Canadian schools/colleges does he have a chance of getting in to? Any reasonable business/science 2 year graduate program are acceptable. Money is a non-issue. TIA.

Preyashpatel

Apr 2, 2019
But i have applied through an agent and they haven't started offering offer letters for applications submitted through agents.
Than I am not sure though
Because I heard in February that centennial had stopped accepting applications for sept 2019

And remember the September intake application of coming year are already out by November December of previous year so that’s how early people start applying

Anyways good luck mate hope for the best

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Thanks.. Good luck to you too
I recently met a Centennial college representative and he told me that the college is accepting applications only for Jan 2020. September 2019 has closed.
But don't lose hope, there might be a set in the program you applied. So there is a small chance that you will receive an offer. But remember, probability is very small, because normally people don't let centennial go.

Preyashpatel

Apr 2, 2019
I recently met a Centennial college representative and he told me that the college is accepting applications only for Jan 2020. September 2019 has closed.
But don't lose hope, there might be a set in the program you applied. So there is a small chance that you will receive an offer. But remember, probability is very small, because normally people don't let centennial go.
here's a story

n september 2018 i mailed centennial college regarding the availability of seats for a particular course for jan 2019 intake
and centennial college replied me "that all courses are closed for international students for jan 2019"

my sister's agent applied for a course for jan 2019 on 4th october 2018 and guess what she got offer letter on 12th october

so i guess they always have some seats quota for the agent
you just need to find good agents or consultant

user_name_

Mar 31, 2019
Exactly.. I asked my agent.. She said that the college hasn't started issuing offer letters for idp slot.. I applied through idp.

ectdavid

Apr 4, 2019
College : Centennial College Morningside
Course: Pharmacy Technician
Intake : September 2019
Ielts score: 8.0
Date of application: January 30, 2019
Updates: Received LOA Feb 5, 2019

gildathomas

Dec 31, 2018
did anyone get offer from centennial college project management pgdm 1 year sept 2019 intake? pls reply

I applied on march 8th. No response on the offer yet.