+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Anyone got offer for information system business analysis graduate certificate from northern college, pures campus, Toronto???? (September 2019)

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.
Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.
Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)
What does International Business Management or Diploma in Public administration have to do with travel and tourism. Does it have anything to do with your job experience? If you are changing career paths did you explain that in your SOP ?

Your marks and IELTS are average at best, you need to choose a program related to your studies or give a justification for your change in career path, also you can improve your IELTS marks. Just applying again and again is not going to make these issues go away.

Reactions: karnan

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
What does International Business Management or Diploma in Public administration have to do with travel and tourism. Does it have anything to do with your job experience? If you are changing career paths did you explain that in your SOP ?

Your marks and IELTS are average at best, you need to choose a program related to your studies or give a justification for your change in career path, also you can improve your IELTS marks. Just applying again and again is not going to make these issues go away.
Thanks for your response...
To be Frank ... My agents misleaded me to these ..They said with my current profile these course are only suit to get a visa . I believed in consultants that's the biggest mistake I have made . I am only responsible only for my pathetic situation ...

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019

wrote IELTS 3 times 1st 5.5, 2nd 6,3rd also got 6 not less than 6 Now I would like to do PTE instead of IELTS I need a change..is PTE acceptable for Canada ?
I studied Bachelor of Commerce and specialized in Travel&Tourism however I worked as a Warehouse manager for 1 year and now I am working as an Administrative Executive.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
wrote IELTS 3 times 1st 5.5, 2nd 6,3rd also got 6 not less than 6 Now I would like to do PTE instead of IELTS I need a change..is PTE acceptable for Canada ?
I studied Bachelor of Commerce and specialized in Travel&Tourism however I worked as a Warehouse manager for 1 year and now I am working as an Administrative Executive.
So, go for a program in tourism or something in administration. Study English and get a good IELTS score, I would suggest not hurrying too much if your intentions are to study abroad. Do the research yourself and don't rely on consultants.

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019

A friend of mine who has completed Bcom got visa for the same course which I chose Moreover he has low percentage in degree and even 1band 5.5 overall 6 in ielts ... ! It's my bad time

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
So, go for a program in tourism or something in administration. Study English and get a good IELTS score, I would suggest not hurrying too much if your intentions are to study abroad. Do the research yourself and don't rely on consultants.
I am willing to take English test but this time I would like to do PTE.Is PTE accepted for Canada ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am willing to take English test but this time I would like to do PTE.Is PTE accepted for Canada ?
I am not sure about the PTE acceptance, you can ask other member. However, I don't see how doing PTE is going to help you if your English proficiency is not good.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
A friend of mine who has completed Bcom got visa for the same course which I chose Moreover he has low percentage in degree and even 1band 5.5 overall 6 in ielts ... ! It's my bad time
Yes, but B.com is at least somewhat related to the programs you mentioned. If you want to believe that you have done nothing wrong and it is some "bad time" then you are free to do so. I can only give you then advice based on your profile and under what sections you have got your rejections.

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
I am not sure about the PTE acceptance, you can ask other member. However, I don't see how doing PTE is going to help you if your English proficiency is not good.
Thank you for your valuable suggestions brother..
For the last 3times My ielts scores have been increasing one by one....
I believe that I can perform better in PTE through my updated English abilities and I can utilize my typing skills too..

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Yes, but B.com is at least somewhat related to the programs you mentioned. If you want to believe that you have done nothing wrong and it is some "bad time" then you are free to do so. I can only give you then advice based on your profile and under what sections you have got your rejections.
Brother I am also a B.com graduate Bachelor of Commerce and my specialization was travel&tourism during my graduation. Mine and my friend's profile course,academic marks, ielts are also same that's why I say this is my 'bad time' ...