+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake - applying tomorrow

alpha444

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
You will need an extraordinary miracle to get your SP in time for May. I read somewhere that IRCC automatically rejects applications submitted within 4 weeks of start of sch session - not sure how true that is though.
not true bro. there is no such policy.

shivamjolly

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
You will need an extraordinary miracle to get your SP in time for May. I read somewhere that IRCC automatically rejects applications submitted within 4 weeks of start of sch session - not sure how true that is though.
I confirmed it from many people, It's just a rumour

shivamjolly

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
So your program starts in May and you traveling in June, does not make sense. And you have more chance of winning the lottery than getting your study permit in one month
Due to covid, this is a normal scenario, many people are doing their course online and waiting for a study permit so they can go, but it is only applicable if the semester is 100% online.
Starting march, what I observed that people are getting their study permit within a month, IRCC is decreasing their processing time.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
not true bro. there is no such policy.
Yes. I agree. Don't listen to such people. I have noticed there are some people who will go extra ordinary lengths to discourage and demotive others. Always confront them with confidence and love. I think that's missing in their life and it scares them

Reactions: alpha444