+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2023 sds still waiting

Proldsport

Apr 4, 2023
Any update?
No Update :confused::mad:. Waiting.. I am not sure how the IRCC works. because people who submitted their applications on March 20th also got the final results. I saw many people who submitted applications between Feb 20-28 are left somewhere. We are really in a nowhere situation.

Why they are taking this much time after the medical update? (med updated on 6th March). the review started on the same day!

I think no one knows, how IRCC processes applications? I saw a lot of negative reviews because everyone invested their precious time and money.

Deferment is also not possible, because for sept intake admissions are closed and the college is not willing to provide a chance of deferment.

Every day starts with disappointment and Every night keep hopes alive by thinking today will be our day!

A humble request to IRCC, Please provide more information about our application. what exactly happening on our file?

Last edited:

DhillonSimi

Jan 16, 2021
No Update :confused::mad:. Waiting.. I am not sure how the IRCC works. because people who submitted their applications on March 20th also got the final results. I saw many people who submitted applications between Feb 20-28 are left somewhere. We are really in a nowhere situation.

Why they are taking this much time after the medical update? (med updated on 6th March). the review started on the same day!

I think no one knows, how IRCC processes applications? I saw a lot of negative reviews because everyone invested their precious time and money.

Deferment is also not possible, because for sept intake admissions are closed and the college is not willing to provide a chance of deferment.

Every day starts with disappointment and Every night keep hopes alive by thinking today will be our day!

A humble request to IRCC, Please provide more information about our application. what exactly happening on our file?
Any update ??

DhillonSimi

Jan 16, 2021

Hi,any update