+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2021

Hansika

Dec 2, 2019
Sure..!!! dial this number on hangouts +12049833500. this will connect you to CBSA(Canada boarder service agency). Ask them to connect you to IRCC. Try to call around 7:55 EST and you might need to wait for 5-10 min as office open at 8:00 EST
Thank you.

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Received approval...!!!
Congratulations bro, I tap from your blessings..Amen.
I got a refusal on 12/01/2021, I then requested for my GCMS note. The reasons for the refusal was all centred in my SOP, so I need to restructure my SOP but I need a guide to look through while I Conjure another before I reapply. Please brother, can you help me with yours?

Thanks in anticipation

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Congratulations bro, I tap from your blessings..Amen.
I got a refusal on 12/01/2021, I then requested for my GCMS note. The reasons for the refusal was all centred in my SOP, so I need to restructure my SOP but I need a guide to look through while I Conjure another before I reapply. Please brother, can you help me with yours?

Thanks in anticipation
Can you elaborate your reasons for refusal? Accordingly we can help? Maybe paste the refusal letter?

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Can you elaborate your reasons for refusal? Accordingly we can help? Maybe paste the refusal letter?
Okay.. Thanks for your reply. These are the reasons stated in my GCMS note:

-Applicant seeks to study Project Management at Algonquin
- Applicant graduated with diploma in estate management in 2017 and has worked as an estate surveyor/payroll checking officer/information technology staff/estate officer
- Applicant has not outlined a clear career path with the proposed studies in light of previous qualifications, education employment history, and considering the magnitude of investment.
- I am not satisfied that applicant's purpose of visit/motivation for entry into Canada is educational advancement

Weighing the factors presented in the application, I am not satisfied that applicant is a temporary resident who will leaves Canada at the end of authorized stay.
Application refused

Ibkepgeo

Feb 28, 2021
Hi,
Applied on the 23rd of January

was asked to go for medical on the 23rd of February. What does this mean

sumeetpingale

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
Applied on the 23rd of January

was asked to go for medical on the 23rd of February. What does this mean
That means if you haven't appeared for your medicals upfront then you have to go to the nearest IRCC authorized diagnostic center to provide your medicals.