+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May I know, whats going on with my PR application ( e-AOR 18-Apr-2018)

alok21u

Apr 26, 2018
Please find my below application status:

e-AOR: 18-Apr
Additional Doc request : 24-Apr
Med. Passed : 25-Apr

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. : We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. : We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. : We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I am not sure what is the processing time trends.. but if it is more than that, order GCMS notes to understand what is going on with your process.

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please find my below application status:

e-AOR: 18-Apr
Additional Doc request : 24-Apr
Med. Passed : 25-Apr

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. : We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. : We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. : We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Check the first post here : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ita-to-ppr-in-a-nutshell.523775/
This explains all the stages in the PR application process.