+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
does anyone know, why i cant link my application ? i tried all different information and no luck??
i applied by paper at a VAC office on MAy 30thh

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
does anyone know, why i cant link my application ? i tried all different information and no luck??
i applied by paper at a VAC office on MAy 30thh
Do you have copy of your filled form?type every information according to your filled form then only you will be able to link your application

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
yes i do, its still not working.
Do you have copy of your filled form?type every information according to your filled form then only you will be able to link your application
Yes i do, its still not working, i used all CAPs when i typed it, should i do the same ?

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Review Eligibility Start But No response or message About it or neither i got mail i just normally open my cic account & there was a update dont know when they start review my eligibility i saw it on 11 june. Any idea when i will get update ?

No idea review eligibility started on 7june till now same

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
yes i do, its still not working.

Yes i do, its still not working, i used all CAPs when i typed it, should i do the same ?
Don’t know what’s the issue why you are unable to link..maybe some technical issue...but I was able to link my application after submission by choosing Category -Temporary Residence
Sub category-Temporary resident visa
Applicant detail- Family Name(here I typed my surname)
Given name(my birth name)
Date of birth(my date of birth)
Applicant’s personal information-i selected passport and typed passport number
date of entry and date of leave according to my filled form
Funds according to filled form

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Don’t know what’s the issue why you are unable to link..maybe some technical issue...but I was able to link my application after submission by choosing Category -Temporary Residence
thanks ,
i tried.. is it maybe the VAC center? but i got a tracking number from them and only says they have forwards it to the office.. but nothing else..

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
Even I am unable to link my paper application :(

Adrian Markus

Dec 30, 2017
Online application-Can anyone confirm what is the timescale for the passport stamping after we have submitted the passport at VFS DELHI ?

samwinchester

May 7, 2018
Review Eligibility Start But No response or message About it or neither i got mail i just normally open my cic account & there was a update dont know when they start review my eligibility i saw it on 11 june. Any idea when i will get update ?
When did u apply? online or on paper?

Also from which country?

Manpreet_myraman

May 24, 2018
below is my timeline :
Applied-online
Date submitted-26may
Eligibility started 30th may
PPR- 13 june

I was in to much hurry when I applied on 26th may that accidentally I forgot to upload my cover letter and additional documents. In application i did forgot to mention about my previous US visa refusal as well.
I m so happy today !!

Reactions: patelbrijesh_49

samwinchester

May 7, 2018
below is my timeline :
Applied-online
Date submitted-26may
Eligibility started 30th may
PPR- 13 june

I was in to much hurry when I applied on 26th may that accidentally I forgot to upload my cover letter and additional documents. In application i did forgot to mention about my previous US visa refusal as well.
I m so happy today !!

That's amazing and fast process. Did you apply online from india? did u provide a lot of proof for your ties in india?