+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

siri0002

Aug 17, 2016
Hi Guys,
Applied online for TRV on May 11th.
Application was processed by New Delhi.
Received Passport request on June 8th (Friday NIght).
Submitted passport on June 11th at VFS Bangalore.
I booked my flight for 14th June. Any chance i would get passport before that ?

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi Guys,
Applied online for TRV on May 11th.
Received Passport request on June 8th (Friday NIght).
I booked my flight for 14th June. Any chance i would get passport before that ?

Well chances are pretty less being honest will suggest to change your travel plans as changing om the spot will cost u more.

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
No reviewing eligibility yet. Last time we had an update of reviewing eligibility on the 4th day after applying. This time it’s been 16 days and absolutely nothing other than one ghost update email.
Hi Got PPR today from VFS. Submitting the passport today. Online shows still reviewing eligibility. But received mail from cicrequest@vfshelpline.com asking for passport for processing.

I guess this means not a refusal. Fingers are still crossed.

Reactions: Zigzag85

siri0002

Aug 17, 2016
Well chances are pretty less being honest will suggest to change your travel plans as changing om the spot will cost u more.
Just got update that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore visa office to vfs. Does this mean i can collect the passport tomorrow ?

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Just got update that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore visa office to vfs. Does this mean i can collect the passport tomorrow ?
Do you opted for courier or self collect.
But in either scenario your passport should be with you by tomorrow.
Enjoy the trip

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Thanks . Remember we talked earlier. We have same profile. I also applied through VFS dubai. Rejected on the first try.
Were you able to renew you property lease because we couldn’t we still have until july so it wasn’t possible, what documents did you submit for immigration ststus?

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
Were you able to renew you property lease because we couldn’t we still have until july so it wasn’t possible, what documents did you submit for immigration ststus?
Same issue I also had, didnt renew the lease. Attached the one thats expiring in July. For ties to Dubai, dependent family, tenenancy contract, vehicle invoice and registration, leave approval letter, NOC/Salary letter, 3 months payslip and 6 months salary account statement, credit card statement.

For ties to home country, land title, Investment in an insurance scheme, savings accound in India with good balance.

siri0002

Aug 17, 2016
Here's my visa Timeline

Applied online for TRV on May 11th. Submitted My flight ticket (June 14th) along with the documents.
Purpose of travel: Attend my friend's graduation
i sent a couple of mails to update process at the earliest .
Received Passport request on June 8th (Friday Night) on the CIC website.
June 11th at night, received update from VFS stating they have sent the passport to the Bangalore consulate.
June 12th around afternoon, Final decision was approved on the CIC website. After sometime, Document status was updated with my visa and passport details.
Around the same time, VFS updated my passport status to "Dispatched from Bangalore Consulate".
I should be able to collect it on June 13th.

Good luck guys. Hope everyone's visa is approved soon.

AnishShan

Aug 16, 2016
Hello All,

I applied Canada TRV for my Parents on May 16, 2018. It was applied using my father's profile, as primary applicant and mother as dependent.

Today I got the PPR for my mother, however there is no update for my Father application. Has anyone faced this scenario?

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
Exactly what we submitted as well.
Hoping for the best.
My husband applied for a business trv though.
You should also get a notification soon. Mine I believe was faster because I dont need to give the biometrics.

All the best and please update the good news

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello All,

I applied Canada TRV for my Parents on May 16, 2018. It was applied using my father's profile, as primary applicant and mother as dependent.

Today I got the PPR for my mother, however there is no update for my Father application. Has anyone faced this scenario?
This is quite common. Hopefully, your dad will get a passport request soon