+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Unfortunately, your son will most probably be refused too.

1. Which city did you apply from?
Chandigarh
2. Did you pay the courier fees to have your passports returned to your residence? Or did you opt to collect the passports from the nearest VFS?
We opt to collect from VFS
If you could read my correspondence message to you.I have messaged details about our application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We opt to collect from VFS
You must collect your passports from the VFS to which you had submitted your paper applications.

Maybe your VO is CHD and not NDVO. Not sure though

If you could read my correspondence message to you.I have messaged details about our application
I have just seen your message. Will reply later

Amir1976

Mar 19, 2018
We applied a month back snd we were refused.
What did you submit for immigration status and family ties in country of residence???
In Travel history of 10 years with 1 trip to USA, valid USA visa, Iqama copy, all passports main pages and exit entries passport pages, employment letter, 4 month bank statement and a travel plan in Canada for all the places n dates we will be going to visit in our trip.. Within 1 hour of eligibility started we get passport submission request.

Reactions: Zigzag85

Amir1976

Mar 19, 2018
similar documents.

With the addition of him leaving me and his 2 children behind:D
Maybe that's the reason of rejection, try lodging again with all of the family members together, maybe because that's give them impact of not coming back, or traveling without family is gives them wierd impression, immediate family members leaving behind didn't show them ties to come back too.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe that's the reason of rejection, try lodging again with all of the family members together, maybe because that's give them impact of not coming back, or traveling without family is gives them wierd impression, immediate family members leaving behind didn't show them ties to come back too.
We did apply altogether and got a big fat refusal.
This is our second try
Actually after taking advice from forum members he applied alone to give him good reason to come back.

chandu86

May 9, 2018
I submitted an online application for visitor visa on 17th May. This is my second application as my previous one was rejected on May 14. Got my PPR yesterday.

Reactions: Zigzag85

win_it

Jun 25, 2012
I submitted an online application for visitor visa on 17th May. This is my second application as my previous one was rejected on May 14. Got my PPR yesterday.
What changes did you do between the two applications..

I meant how did you address officer's concern for rejection in your second attempt

chandu86

May 9, 2018
What changes did you do between the two applications..

I meant how did you address officer's concern for rejection in your second attempt
My application was rejected because the VO wasn't convinced that I would leave Canada at the end of my visit because of three reasons -
1. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
2. Purpose of Visit
3. Personal assets and financial status

To address these,
1. I wrote a cover letter stating the purpose of visit. I included a detailed day to day itinerary and the expected cost.
2. I am visiting my sister-in-law's family. So I provided her birth certificate and my wife's to prove that they are siblings. I also got a invitation letter from my sister-in-law stating these
3. I submitted the details of all my short term and long term assets. I have also showed that the total estimated cost of trip for 15 days can be managed with my monthly salary.
4. I also shared the leave letter from my firm stating that I applied leave and will return to home country after the visit.

Reactions: win_it