+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

ansh01

Mar 29, 2018
surrey
Category........
hi I send sponsership letter for canada visiter visa to my cousin brother and his wife . they both apply jalandhar, punjab 14may .they got email recived file on 15 may Delhi .after that they got one more email still in process .june 1st they got passport with visa .visa valid till passport expire .

Reactions: gurinderjit kaur

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
hi I send sponsership letter for canada visiter visa to my cousin brother and his wife . they both apply jalandhar, punjab 14may .they got email recived file on 15 may Delhi .after that they got one more email still in process .june 1st they got passport with visa .visa valid till passport expire .
Congrats!!

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Congrats,do they have valid US visa?Dependent children?

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Applied paper base on May 24.
Linked application online on May 25.
Till now no update.Review of eligibility hasn’t started yet.
Application processing at NDVO

Manpreet_myraman

May 24, 2018
Hi
I applied from syd australia
Invitation from my Canadaian wife
I applied
Online on 26may got confirmation email on same day .
In account it shows on 30th may “
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Till now no further updates

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi
I applied from syd australia
Invitation from my Canadaian wife
I applied
Online on 26may got confirmation email on same day .
In account it shows on 30th may “
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Till now no further updates
I applied on May 01 in PH. Processing times posted is 13 days. Mine is still on review of eligibility

ansh01

Mar 29, 2018
surrey
Category........
Congrats,do they have valid US visa?Dependent children?
no they dont have us visa .once they arrived they will apply inside canada us visa.yes they child 4 year old .but child dont have passport apply time .thats why they not apply .maybe next year they apply for son .

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
no they dont have us visa .once they arrived they will apply inside canada us visa.yes they child 4 year old .but child dont have passport apply time .thats why they not apply .maybe next year they apply for son .
That’s pretty fast processing for TRV.I along with my husbnd Nd child applied on May 24 Nd i ws not expecting result before 30 June but after reading ur post I’m thinking our decision can also come sooner

Reactions: savyamu

ansh01

Mar 29, 2018
surrey
Category........
That’s pretty fast processing for TRV.I along with my husbnd Nd child applied on May 24 Nd i ws not expecting result before 30 June but after reading ur post I’m thinking our decision can also come sooner
I also send sponsership letter for my son birthday held on 16 june my uncle aunt (mama mami )and his son .they apply 11 may chandigarh .his passport return they will pick up monday .they are not got email about refusal letter so thats mean they also got visiter visa .let see monday.last time my uncle got refusal letter before passport came in hand they got in email this tym not .I cant say 100% they got visa accourding they not recived email refusal letter thts why i guess this yes they all got visa .I will update on monday about my uncle family ...

Reactions: kulveer

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
I also send sponsership letter for my son birthday held on 16 june my uncle aunt (mama mami )and his son .they apply 11 may chandigarh .his passport return they will pick up monday .they are not got email about refusal letter so thats mean they also got visiter visa .let see monday.last time my uncle got refusal letter before passport came in hand they got in email this tym not .I cant say 100% they got visa accourding they not recived email refusal letter thts why i guess this yes they all got visa .I will update on monday about my uncle family ...
Hopefully they get approval this time.haven’t they linked their application online?i guess they should be able to know final decision by linking their application