+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
Hi eveyone my uncle aunt and his son also got canada visiter visa .visa vaild till passport expire 2025.I am very happy .I like to share my feeling here .wish you all good luck whoever waiting visa
Congrats. Did they applied online or was it paper application?? And how long did it took to finalise??

Reactions: khanim

khanim

May 3, 2018
Hi eveyone my uncle aunt and his son also got canada visiter visa .visa vaild till passport expire 2025.I am very happy .I like to share my feeling here .wish you all good luck whoever waiting visa
Hi Ansh,
Can you please share their timeline and the VFS location from where they applied if Offline .

ansh01

Mar 29, 2018
surrey
Category........
Congrats. Did they applied online or was it paper application?? And how long did it took to finalise??
paper application In person they submit file 11th may at chandigarh .Today they got his passport with visa ..In person its take 15-20 days

Reactions: khanim

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
paper application In person they submit file 11th may at chandigarh .Today they got his passport with visa ..In person its take 15-20 days
Ok. Great. Thanks a lot.
But I feel it depends on case to case and visa officer. Someone my know who applied in person got his approval in 6th week. It’s quite strange that they don’t follow same criteria for finalising

Reactions: ansh01

khanim

May 3, 2018
they apply In person at chandigarh 11th may today they got passport with visa.most updates they got in email .
Thank you Ansh for the prompt response . Keeping my fingers crossed for my parents who applied offline at Delhi VFS on May 14 .

Reactions: JSNS

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hey congratulations.. happy for u and ur uncle’s family

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I applied from syd australia
Invitation from my Canadaian wife
I applied
Online on 26may got confirmation email on same day .
In account it shows on 30th may “
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Till now no further updates
hope you hold passport of a country which needs visa for entry to Canada, Australian passport holders dont need visa.