+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi All!

Has someone received a similar message to mine? It was an update in My CIC account.
My process is FSW-O, therefore I've never landed in Canada. However, they requested documents of proof of residency in Canada.

In "Review of additional documents" It still says: We do not need additional documents.
However, the message below came as an attachment.

Does anyone have any insights? Or maybe a glitch;

That's the message :

"For the purposes of determining if you have upheld the residency obligations in meeting the requirements for a
Permanent Resident Card and in accordance with Section 28 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,
please provide us with proof of your residency in Canada for the 5 year period preceding your application.
Please submit a copy of the following documents dated within the period specified above:
• Complete pages (including blank pages) of your passport(s)/travel document(s) held in the last 5 years.
Ensure all pages are clearly legible.
• Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have
travelled. "

straightdrive

May 23, 2015
Today I received my GCSM notes (May 2017 AOR FSW-O).

In the notes section it says, once confirmed, file will be RFV. Does that mean 'Ready for visa' once they check my additional documents?
Actually, I was asked to submit the additional documents which I did on 24th Oct 2017. The file hasn't been looked at since then.

My concern is the security under the Activities section. It hasn't been started yet as there is no date mentioned.

Any idea what that means?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hello All,

I wonder if you could pleae help me. I got the PPR email last night!...however it says that I should send the PP and pictures to Mexico, but I am living and working in Canada, what should I do? Thank you all!
First of all congrats on your PPR email...Call or write to CIC and advise them of the same

I am guessing you applied under CEC..

Reactions: omargv

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
First of all congrats on your PPR email...Call or write to CIC and advise them of the same

I am guessing you applied under CEC..
Thanks!, I sent an email to Ottawa and changed the office I should send the doccuments and sent me the PPR email again!

straightdrive

May 23, 2015
On thursday (7th Dec), I received an e mail from the Immigration department that my ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) had been cancelled which was due to expire in May 2020. I am a citizen of visa exempt country and had obtained the ETA when I visited my brother in Canada in Dec 2015. I tried to do some research and found out that once you get the PR, they cancel your ETA, however, in my case, I am still waiting (eagerly) for my PPR. Anyone experienced or know about something like this.

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
hello guys,my AOR: 28th May 2017. I already submitted my Singapore PCC once after get the IRCC request letter on 6th July. But now after 5 months they again send me the request letter for Singapore PCC. My question is should I submit the same PCC which I get on 23rd July 2017 or should I apply for a new fresh PCC? This time they gave me only one month timeline. Don't understand can I upload the old PCC or apply for a new updated PCC though my previous PCC did not exceed 6 months?